Dom Gajeel X Sub Levy

Hey guys on Fairy Tail now but those who have requested ship will be posted soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Levy went to the library again she spots Gajeel walk calling out his name "Gajeel hello I'm going to get some more books want to come" before he could answer Levy drags his hand to the library. Browsing the self she find the perfect book climbing the ladder up Gajeel who's holding books looks up only to have a blush spread across his cheeks.

 Browsing the self she find the perfect book climbing the ladder up Gajeel who's holding books looks up only to have a blush spread across his cheeks

Gajeel saw that Levy was wearing no panties. Levy goes up a step exposing herself more to Gajeel. Levy got the book and came down the ladder. The ladder catches Levy's skirt pulling it up her thighs. Gajeel stair at Levy's thighs.

"Fuck." Gajeel say setting the books and the floor.

"Hey! My boo-" Levy starts to say.

Gajeel pins Levy against the book case, capturing her lips in a kiss. Levy gasps allowing Gajeel's tongue to enter her mouth. Gajeel reaches up Levy's skirt and strokes her pussy lips, feeling wetness. Gajeel's fingers trace Levy's lower lips causes her to moan into his mouth. Gajeel moves his lips down to Levy's neck sucking on her skin.

"Gajeel... You have ... to stop... people are... around." Levy says breathless.

Pulling a way, "What if I found some places with a little less people." Gajeel says grinding mysteriously.

"What are yo-" before Levy could finish Gajeel pulls her with him.

Gajeel pulls Levy passed shelves and after a few turns he stopped. It was the corner the library no one uses or knows exist. Gajeel sits on the floor pulling Levy to straddle his hips. Levy gasps as she is forced to straddle Gajeel. Levy feels the bulge in Gajeel's pants rub against her hot wet core. Levy leans her head into Gajeel's neck as she slowly rock her hips into his.

Gajeel holds on to her hips, controlling her moves. Grinding Levy harder into him cause her orgasm to build. Gajeel bites Levy's neck making her moan. Holding on to Levy's hair, Gajeel lays her on her back. Gajeel pulls up shirt up reviling her white lace bar. Levy gasps as sharp pain radiate from her nipple. Levy breathes harder as Gajeel's warm hands slide up her legs under her skirt.

Levy moan as cold air glides over her nipple while two fingers slide between her pussy. The fingers glide between the folds, hitting Levy's clit just right. Gajeel slowly slides one finger into her soaking pussy , watching as she moans. Moving in and out a second firing is added, than a third. Levy moans as she reaches her climax cumming. Gajeel pulls out his swollen cock, pulling Levy skirt. Gajeel slides his cock into her pussy.

Levy gasps and holds onto Gajeel's shoulders as her slowly drove into her hot pussy. Moving faster, Gajeel holds onto the bookshelf. Levy moves her hand to Gajeel's back pulling at his shirt. Gajeel growls at Levy's nails digging into his back, he pulls up one of levy's legs fucking her faster. Levy moans louder as Gajeel pounding into her harder and faster sending her into another orgasm. Gajeel fucks Levy harder as she orgasms with him following behind her. Cumming, the bookshelf that Gajeel was holding breaks and books begin to fall onto Gajeel and Levy. Levy watched the last book fall and hit Gajeel in the back of his head, making Levy laugh.

Watching Levy for a moment, Gajeel kisses her lips stopping her laughter. He pulls away, "We should get dressed before the librarian comes to investigate the loud noises."

"I'm not loud." Levy says.

"Okay, sure. Hurry before the librarian comes and see you naked on the floor, spread." Gajeel says in a deep sexy voice making Levy to blush red.

Getting dressed the rushed out of the library just in time to see the old librarian turn the corner where they just were.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys hoped you all enjoyed this chapter expect more coming out soon.