Chapter Twenty Two.

🥴 Surprise! Lol Yes Chpt 22 is finally here, it's currently 1 o'clock in the morning where I'm from so there's no way in hell that I will be doing any editing right now because ya girl has work in the morning, but I wanted to get this up for you guys so pleaseeeee ignore any typos if you find them, I'll proof read later when I get some time.

Please don't hate me for taking 29 months to update lol I promise I'm starting to feel like my old self again and I'm gonna try my hardest to stay consistent with uploading a lot sooner.

Enjoy my babies ❤️

Hailey's POV

"You okay, Hailey?"

I looked up from my phone for what seemed to be like the 29th time today and glanced over at my roommate who just so happens to be standing across from me at the kitchen counter, cutting up some broccoli florets.

"Hmm?"

"You've been staring at your phone the entire time that you've been out here, Hailey. What's going on?"

I sigh looking down at my Home Screen one last time.

It's a selfie of Isaac.

A screenshot of a Snapchat he sent me a couple weeks ago to be exact.

Isaac's not really big on social media, he rarely ever uses his phone for entertainment, he mainly has it for "work" and to get in contact with me, but somehow, someway, I convinced that man to download snapchat.

Of course he never post's on his story, nor does he have most of his friends on there, he actually only has Angela, Nate, Vinny and I on there. I snap him more than he does me. He actually sends me more videos of what he's doing or where he's at than actual selfies.

There's really nothing fancy about the picture, he's just in bed, with his eyes closed, telling me good night, that he loves me, with a black and white filter, but I simply adore it, and that man.

Please call me baby.

I look back up and smile at Olivia, "I'm trying to get ahold of Isaac, he's not having a good day so naturally I'm worried about him," I explained.

"How's he holding up? Is he okay?"

I shake my head not really wanting to throw his business out there, "he's not really opening up about anything."

"Men," she scoffs softly while placing her veggies into a plastic bowl.

She turns back around heading towards the sink and is rinsing out her broccoli pieces, when a door at the end of the hallway is opening up and Silas is walking out of his bedroom and into the bathroom.

I hear Liv laughing softly beside me as she looks in the same direction that I am.

"What time did he make it home last night?" I asked.

"This morning you mean."

"This morning?!"

Olivia nods her head, "4,"she adds. "I heard him shuffling around, struggling to unlock his door so I got up to see if he was okay and he was completely drunk off of his ass."

I frown, "he didn't drive like that did he?"

Olive shrugs her shoulders, "he could barely form any sentences for me to ask him anything," she says.

I glance over at Olivia and stay quiet for a couple seconds offering a faint smile, "are you still mad at him?"

She immediately begins to shake her head no as she places a large pan on the stove.