Chapter Seven.

Isaac's POV

"Mister Isaac?"

I instantly groan and stretch my body out pulling my blanket over my head when I hear Bevens voice coming in through the other side of my bedroom door.

God all I wanted to do was sleep in and get a decent amount sleep, why the fuck is he knocking on my door so damn early on a Sunday morning?

"Isaac?" He lightly taps his knuckles on my door again.

Ignore him, he'll eventually go away.

He doesn't.

Instead he knocks on my door for a third time, only this time it's a bit more sturdy as his voice continues to get louder.

"Isaac."

I instantly shove the blankets away from my face, kicking them off of me angrily as I get out of bed without saying a single word until I'm unlocking my door, opening it wide open.

"WHAT?!"

"Good, you're awake," Bevens immediately quirks, amusement written all over his face. "Put a shirt on, your parents and Mr. Sax's are already waiting for you down stairs."

"For what?" I grumble.

"Breakfast of course."

"I'm not hungry," I say while attempting to close my door.

Bevens hand quickly flies out to stop it, opening it back open again, "I'm afraid you don't have an option sir." I mentally groan to myself while physically rolling my eyes. "I'll let them know you're on your way down," B chuckles.

I nod my head and quickly find a shirt laying around my room, not really wanting to piss my father off so early in the morning. Quickly pulling it over my head I grab a pair of black socks in my drawer and head down stairs, ma hated whenever I walked around barefoot and I really wasn't in the mood to upset either of them.

I instantly get annoyed when I've realized that I've left my phone up in my room but I'm honestly way too lazy to go back up and get it so I continue my way into the dinning room. Ma and pops are in their usual spots, already having started with their breakfast, the only other new person at the table is Milo.

Seeing how he isn't on such good terms with his mother and he doesn't have any other family out here, pops opened up our home to him until he can find a place of his own and settle in. Of course this probably won't happen until maybe next month, probably sooner, Milo's technically in training right now until he gets the hang of things again and pops doesn't pay for that, and Sax's definitely doesn't want to ask his mom for any money right now.

I walk up behind my mother and give her a quick kiss on the cheeks, "morning ma."

She instantly beams with happiness, "hi baby, you sleep okay?"

I nod and pat my father on the shoulder as I pass by him, "morning pops."

"How you feelin'?" He points his fork in my direction as I take my usual spot to the left of him, pops always sat at the end of the table with my mother to his right.

"Ehh, my left arms really killing me," I answer.

"You started slacking off that's why, it's getting weak again," he mumbles while stabbing some more food onto his fork.

Pops actually had Milo and I do a late night training session with Jeremiah last night to see where he's at, and my arms were really starting to feel it this morning.