Chapter Thirty Eight.

Surprise surprise! She's finally here! And she's a long one! Lol You guys getting tired of my baby Isaac's POV yet? Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Love you guys 🤍

Isaac's POV

My mothers in the kitchen making some coffee by the time I make my way back into the house and she looks just as tired as I do.

"Mornin' ma,"I say as I walk into the kitchen and walk over to her, placing a kiss on her cheek.

She tilts her face up as I lean down to kiss her, "mornin' baby, how was your run?"

I shrug my shoulders as I walk behind her and grab a water bottle from the fridge, "it was alright, why are you up so early ma?"

She scoffs softly as I take a drink of my water, "I didn't go back to sleep, I got a total of an hour sleep maybe when your dad started puking his brains out."

"You should've had B bring you coffee to the room ma, so you could've stay in bed."

My mom shakes her head, "I texted him last night to sleep in today since your fathers sick ass a dog, he's not leaving the bedroom anytime soon."

"He's still sleeping?" I asked.

Ma scoffs, "no, he's still in the bathroom throwing up."

I take one last big gulp of water and cap the bottle up, placing it on the counter beside her, "Ima go check on him," I lean down to kiss her on the other cheek a second time, "want me to pick up breakfast?"

She shakes her head no, "I'll probably try and get some sleep after I take your dad some coffee, be careful he's in a mood."

I nod and make my way out of the kitchen and make my way up stairs. I stop and sneak into my bedroom first to check on my girlfriend to see if she's awake yet or asleep and she's still asleep so I take the time to go into her phone and turn off her alarm since pops is hungover, they're definitely not gonna do any type of training this morning.

I walk over to my closet and grab a pair of boxers and quietly make my way out of the bedroom, genelty shutting the door behind me. I know for a fact that Hailey will wake up if I shower in my bathroom because she'll hear the water running so I decided to use the one in the hall instead.

I open the door and throw my boxers on the counter and make my way over to my parents room down the hall, their bedrooms right at the end of the hall. I walk up to the door and gently tap my knuckles on it waiting to hear my dad's voice and knock a second time when I don't get anything in return.

I grab onto the doorknob and open the door, sneaking my head in first, "pops?"

Again, no answer.

I open the door wider and step inside into my parents bedroom closing the door behind me, pops always like having doors closed in the house, especially when it comes to his office.

My parents' bedroom is twice the size of mine, and maybe a little more then, their bedroom takes up most of the backside of our house, to say it was big was an understatement, a small family of three could definitely live in here.

The room is actually still dark due to their black out curtains, the only light in the room is coming from the lamp on my dad's side of the bed and the light from their bathroom. I can see it from the bottom of the door.

I walk over to the back of my parents bedroom stopping in front of their bathroom door and tap my knuckles against the door, "pops?"

"What?" He instantly grumbles from inside.