Chapter Three

Isaac's POV

I wake up early the next morning to some soft sounds of vibrations coming from what I can only assume is a cell phone. I attempt to stretch my body out but Hailey's body is particularly laying on top of me so she's making it kind of hard to move without waking her.

I turn my head to the left to see that my phone out of the two is the one that's ringing and instantly groan when I see "pops" on the caller ID.

FUCK.

I mentally curse myself.

I slept over.

I reach for my phone with my free arm and watch it ring until my dad finally gives up, there's no way in hell that I'm answering that right now, I'll deal with him later, face to face instead.

I check the time on the top off my phone and realize that it's still fuckin' early, well early enough for the average person. It's 8:03 am. I'm usually up and ready to go at the warehouse by 6:30, usually getting my morning routine in with one of my dad's many expensive trainers. It's probably why pops is calling, because I'm not there, we have usually have our small intake meetings every morning around 9am, he's definitely gonna fuckin' kill me.

I'm about to set my phone back down when it vibrates in my hand and I'm quickly turning it back over to find a message has came in from Dion.

It reads, "where tf r u? Your dads down my throat."

I quickly reply to him, "Hailey's. I over fuckin' slept. Be there before noon."

Dion replies almost instantly, "dumbass," and attaches a RIP gif. I instantly suppress the chuckle that's trying to come out and snort softly instead, trying hard not to wake Hailey up.

I don't bothering replying to him anymore and reach for Hailey's phone. I pull it off of the charger and quickly plug mine up, seeing how it's on 28%.

I turn back around to find her peacefully asleep still, her face pressed up to my side, her hand still laying on top of my chest. I know that she's exhausted because he's breathing hard so I don't bother waking her up. I stare at her beautiful face, moving some strands of hair out of her face, this new color was definitely gonna take some time to get used to, but I did like it.

I lift her hand off my chest very slowly, carefully placing it down next to her and quietly slide out of her godawful bed. I definitely needed to buy her one of those small memory foam mattress toppers that you can lay on top, this mattress that she had right now sucked ass. I stretch my right arm out, turning it every possible way that I could, it's completely dead from Hailey laying on it.

Hailey begins to stir in her sleep as I get out of bed and I'm silently praying to God that she stays asleep, but she slowly starts to crack her beautiful green eyes open.

"W-where you goin?" She mumbles, still half asleep.

I smile and lean back down to kiss her on the lips, "go back to sleep," I whisper. She nods her head softly and does exactly that.

I chuckle quietly and lift the blankets backup to cover her exposed bare chest. I look around the room and find my boxers laying near the bed and quickly put them on, along with some of my sweats that I found in one of Hailey's boxes last night while trying to help her unpack. She's been away from home for a little over a week now and she still hadn't done much unpacking yet.

I step out of the room closing the door quietly behind me and head over into the kitchen to make some coffee before I take off. I find the coffee pot sitting on the kitchen counter, but the coffee grains nowhere to be found. I quietly start to open cabinets looking for it and the sugar when a soft feminine voice behind me startles me.