BONUS CHAPTER.

Hi my beautiful patient babies! I know, I know, it's beeeeen sooo long & I'm honestly sorry from the bottle of my heart, but I'm not back just yet. I'm not gonna go into full details about why I've been MIA but I'm going through a rough patch right now so I'm actually gonna put this story on hold for a little while until my mentality is in the back the right place. I can't handle the pressure that you guys are still waiting on me to update because it makes me feel horrible that I'm making you guys wait so long 🥺 I haven't wrote in over a month because I have no motivation to do anything, but I had this little bad body tucked away in my notes & I'm hoping by uploading it & sharing it with you guys that you won't hate me so much 🥺 lmao Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this blast from the past, I promise I'm okay, I'll be back soon.

- K❤️

Dion's POV

"How'd it go?"

I look up to find Angela in the same spot I had left her about twenty minutes ago, in her kitchen, grabbing red solo cups off of her counter, pouring out whatever was left in them into her sink.

It was about 3:30 in the morning, nearly four, and Angela was still up and going cleaning her damn house.

"Good," I answer, tossing my keys into the little bowl her family normally places their keys near the front door, walking over towards her.

I had just returned from taking Vinny and Isaac's drunk ass home. Vinny wasn't necessarily drunk like Isaac and I, he still had a good buzz going on, he basically just went to help out with KP.

That was Vinny for you though, he didn't care so much for drinking like the rest of us.

His mother actually used to be an alcoholic so his father never really allowed any alcohol into the house, Isaac and I wear the ones to push it on him, pressure him into trying it a couple years back.

To be honest I think somewhere deep down inside Vinny feels like he might take into his mother's old habits. Whenever we're drinking and he feels himself starting to lose control he just completely stops, talking about how he'll be DD, or some other excuse, but we all knew the truth and never really pushed him after that.

"It was a bitch getting him up the stairs," I say as I take a seat on one of her little high chair things on the opposite side of her breakfast bar that's in the middle of her kitchen.

"Vin didn't help?" She slurs her words a bit as she continues to do what she's doing.

She was cleaning unintentionally, as always, she tends to do that every now and then. She didn't know this but she had a bad case of OCD from time to time, and if you did call her out on it she would definitely deny it, never admit to it, so we just let her clean whenever it did kick in.

I laugh softly as I watch her walk back and forth from the sink to the trash and back to the counter to retrieve more cups. "He did," I answered, " but he was out cold by the time we got to his house though so it was all dead weight."

Angela giggles softly but doesn't exactly say anything in return.

She knew damn well that KP being that drunk was her doing, her fault, her bad influence. She could easily guilt trip anyone of us into doing something for her, anyone in general actually, no one ever tells this woman no, other than her own father of course.

Although Ang was the biggest daddy's girl you could ever possibly meet, Mr. Desoto was always quick to put his princess in her place; after all he is the one who created her, who spoiled her. I'd be afraid for the guy that ever ends up with his baby girl, the day that women gets hurt is the day that man will reign hell on him.