Chapter Twenty Five.

Oop what's this? Double update in a week 👀lmaoo don't get use to it my babies, but here you go, the chapter so many of you asked for, I hope it lives up to your guys expectations if not oh well, it is what it is lmao

Carmelo's POV

"Boss."

I glance up from my cell phone looking up in Dominic's direction, Don; my second in command, up until my son is ready for that position of course, he's handing me a white tablet, an iPad.

I reach for it quietly and place it down right next to me on the seat, "Patrick."

Dominic hesitates for about a second looking over into the passenger seat, over at his partner, as they both share worrisome looks.

The hells up with him?

"Leonard had to insert a chest tube," Gennaro explains.

"The kid broke three ribs on the left, and fractured some on the right. He collapsed a lung," Don speaks up now.

I meantally scoff to myself, "Isaac wasn't the only one who hit him."

"Of course not sir," Gennaro chimes in.

Dominic on the other hand stays quiet again, staring at me through the rearview mirror.

"You got something else to say, Azzaro?"

"He's getting out of control again."

I sigh deeply as he mentions my son, and he's right.

That kid stresses me out like a mother fucker, he gives me more gray hairs than his own mother, and she alone is a handful.

"I'm working on it," I answer shortly, picking the tablet back up and unlocking it.

"Physically tiring him out isn't working any more boss," Don grumbles in the driver seats.

He's right, and I can't fucking stand that. Isaac's temper is getting more and more out of control with every day that passes.

"I'm hoping he eases up a bit now that he has his girlfriend living under the same roof as him," I explain.

"You really think that's gonna keep him at bay?" Gennaro questions out loud.

"No," I answer truthfully, "but he still cares about what that little girl thinks about him, he'll attempt to control himself a little more now that she's around."

"So she's sticking around for good eh? Think she's actually his one boss?"

I glance back up from the iPad in front of me, looking at my men in front of me, answering Gennaro.

"I want to believe she is. I would hate to have to rip her away from Isaac, I would hate to have to do anything to her."

Both my men stay quiet, not uttering a single word, glancing over at each other quietly.

"But I'm prepared to do so," I say. "If it comes down to it."

"What about Summers?" Don questions.

He's referring to Hailey's father.

"What about him?" I snap back.

"He definitely won't like that."

"I'm prepared to deal with David as well, I'm not here to be liked, and that goes for my son as well, lord knows he's gonna raise hell if it comes down to it."

"Maybe the heartbreak will whip him back into shape," Don comments.

"Maybe," I smirk.

"She's making him soft.."