Epilogue.

Isaac's POV

"Congratulations big man," Dion grins as he walks up to me, lifting his hand up about mid air.

I chuckle softly as I excuse myself away from my guest and clasp my hand with my best man's as he pulls me in for a hug, "thanks, Dee," I pat my other hand on his back as he does the same to mine.

"Who would've thought out of the three of us, you, would be the one to get married first," he chuckles, pulling apart from me.

I laugh softly because he's right, Hailey and I finally got married this morning and it still feels surreal.

I mean never in my wildest dreams did I ever see myself getting married, let alone be in a relationship, especially with someone as pure and amazing as Hailey.

I would've legitimately laughed in your face If you would've told me back then that I would change my whole life around and turn out to be the man that I am now, all because of her, for her, thanks to her, Hailey.

My heart instantly begins to beat unrhythmically as the word crosses my mind; she's my wife, she's officially mine, forever mine.

I mean don't get me wrong she always was, I knew that this day would come eventually, but it felt even better now seeing her rock around her left hand, the band around mine, hearing my last name whenever someones congratulates her, I love knowing that she's in it until death do us part now.

I smile and glance over at my best friend, "at least I'm not becoming a father first," I tease.

Dion laughs softly at this and is crossing his arms along his chest, "not yet at least," he smirks. " How's red holding up? You tell your dad yet?"

I shake my head no as I run my tongue along my bottom lip and glance over at my newly pregnant wife, who just so happens to be standing with Angela, her hand on Angelas belly's; she's about eight months pregnant now I believe, she's getting ready to pop pretty soon.

I smile as I watch the girls engage with each other, both of them smiling, both of them glowing, beaming with happiness.

Dion and Angela are the only two that know Hailey and I are expecting, mainly because they're expecting and we needed someone to confide in, someone to ease the nerves when we first found out, someone to rely on.

We didn't need anyone else to know anything until Hailey and I told my dad personally, I can't have him finding out by other people and going ballistic.

"We're trying to figure out how to announce it," I glanced back over to my best friend.

Dee scoffs and places his hand on my back, patting it, "good luck, you're gonna need it."

I laugh softly, shaking his hand off of me.

Hailey's about thirteen weeks pregnant now, and have decided that when we get back from our honeymoon we'll finally announce it to our parents that they're gonna be grandparents.

I think we're actually more nervous of telling my dad that he's about to be a pop pop than I am of telling Hailey's father- only because my dad actually threatened me a few months back, half a year ago maybe when we announced that we were engaged- so there's that.

His words actually play endlessly at the back of my head day and night ever since we found out we're expecting.

"If you make me a grandpa a lot sooner than I intend to be, KP, I will literally strangle you to death,you understand me?"

I inhale a deep breath as I continue to look in my wife's direction.

I'm afraid that pops will blow it out of proportion when we tell him, that he won't accept it, that I'll genuinely disappoint him, that he'll think differently of me and push everything back that I've been working for, that'll we'll go back to square one, that my kid will grow up without a grandfather because of his selfish ways.