Chapter Fifteen.

Better late then never! Hahaha please enjoy my beautiful edit that I'm completely obsessed with, and this chapter! A bitch put a lot of effort into this chapter and even had to cut it in half to be able to upload it already! I love you guys I'm sorry I'm a shitty writer and make you guys wait so long 😂

-K❤️

Isaac's POV

"What the fuck is everyone doing standing around still?" My father shouts angrily as I watch my upset girlfriend storm out of the building. "Back to work!"

Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I immediately turn around the second I see pops making his way over to me, giving me one of the dirtiest looks.

Oh fuck that.

I'm way too heated to deal with him right now, I need to cool down first and fast.

"Don't even think about it, Antonio!" Pops shouts from behind me as I attempt to head for the locker room. I turn to look back at him and Donn. "My office, now," he growls.

I mentally rolled my eyes and groaned silently.

"Can I please rinse off first?"

He gives me a second dirty look, it's almost as nasty as the first one.

That's a no.

"Fine," I grumble as Donn walks up right next to me.

He chuckles softly while placing a hand on my bare back, guiding me forward, "come on kid. Cakes!" He shouts.

I casually turn my head to the right, towards Ian, to find him still surrounded by a few guys still, aiding him.

"Come on," Donn inclines his head, speaking to Ian.

He nods quietly, figures, and begins to take a couple steps forward when the next voice that I hear sends me over the rails.

Milos.

He laughs softly as he continues to walk in our direction, his duffel bag in one hand, a wet towel in the other, "what the hell happened to you, babycakes?" He says with a smug smile.

I feel my heart rate increase quickly as my hands begin to tremble.

I'm gonna fucking kill him.

"Isaac, no," Ian mumbles.

I quickly look over at him- Oh now he fucking talks.

Sadly I no longer give a fuck about what he has to say.

I immediately look towards Sax's, "you're dead," I point angrily in his direction and he instantly frowns as I try to head towards him, when I feel a nasty grip on my left arm.

I look back to see that Donn is the one who's holding me back, grabbing me by the arm, tightly might I add, he pulls me back to him, "whatever it is kid let it go, it's not worth you getting into any more trouble today," he snarls.

Oh but it is.

I don't bother answering him, I quickly wrench my arm away from him and nod my head, acting as if I'm gonna walk away while slowly reaching for my gun with my other hand and immediately turned around to face Milo firing two shots in his direction, directly at him actually.

"Isaac!!!" Donn shouts while reaching for my gun, pulling it out of my hands. "Are you outta your goddamn mind!? What if you would have struck him?!" He points towards Sax's who still on the floor.