Chapter Forty Two.

Hi .__. lmaoo
I know I know I'm horrible for making you guys wait so long, but I had to keep the suspense going lmaoo I don't want this story to end so in a way I'm trying to drag it out 😔😂 but I really am sorry for taking so long to update guys I hope you can forgive me! If not it is what it is lmaoo anyways enjoy babies you deserve it after that month wait ❤️ ya know the drill ignore all & any typos pls & thank you

Isaac's POV

I wake up with that same nagging sharp pain in my neck, which is unfortunate for me because I can't feel anything else on my face from all the hits I've taken from these bastards.

I begin to crane my neck around, attempting to kink out the pain and instantly look up when I remember that my girlfriends down here with me.

I look ahead of me to find her unconscious on the floor, a few feet away from Parrish's body.

Pfft fucking idiot.

Pops is definitely not gonna be happy that he wasn't the one to wedge a bullet into his skull, but at least it saves us the trouble from going after him and worrying about one idiot only; Bregoli.

I can't fucking wait to get my hands on him, he's gonna regret ever getting my fucking girl involve.

How the fuck did they even get ahold of her, knowing Pops he would've definitely made sure that she had a high security team because he didn't want to repeat the same thing that happen with Axel.

Panic instantly attempts to wash over me when I see her laying there on her back, unconscious, but I don't allow it to take over me, I need to keep my shit together if I'm going to get us out of here, if I'm going to get her out of here alive.

I need to wake her up. I can't have her falling asleep in the state she's in, I'm afraid that she won't wake up, that it'll do more damage than what's already happened.

I look around the room, behind me, to realize that we're down here alone.

I call out to her softly at first, "baby.."

Nothing, she stays completely still so I try a little louder the second time.

"Hailey.."

She begins to stir a bit but doesn't wake up and I'm losing my cool with every second that passes by as I look down at her stomach, her clothing is coated in her blood.

"Hail, come on baby, you gotta wake up please."

She inhales a deep breath as her eyes flutter open and she's coughing a bit instantly whimpering from the pain she's in, her un-injured hand quickly making its way back to her stomach as tears begin to trail from the corner of her eyes.

"Hailey."

She instantly turns her head to the right and is looking over in my direction and she's quickly breaking down crying, trembling.

I lean forward and softly shake my head, "hey- I'm gonna get you out of here, you're gonna be okay."

She begins to shake her head softly crying, "I don't want to die."

"You're not," I tell her. "I'm not gonna let that happen, just keep adding pressure to the wound, can you move? Can you try and get up?"

She quickly shakes her head no, tears running down her face again.

"Baby I need you to try.. They're gonna come back soon and this might be our only chance to get out of here. I can't help you unless you help me out of this chair, I believe in you, Summers, you can do this."