Chapter Forty Eight.

The wait is finally over babies, I am here, I'm back with the last chapter! I wasn't playing with y'all when I said I was gonna hit you guys with a LONG chapter. I really do hope you guys like the way it plays out because I really did pour my heart and soul into it 😭 anyways enjoy babies! I love you guys thank you for making this possible because honestly without you guys I'd be nothing, you guys are my literal inspiration to keep writing ❤️ I'll be back later to edit and typos and whatnot

Hailey's POV

"Do we have everything?" Isaac thinks out loud as he packs the last of my things into his backpack, turning to look back at me.

The doctors finally gave me the okay to go home and got discharged this afternoon so I'm currently sitting in the same wheelchair from a few days ago as Isaac continues to gather our things.

Isaac had a couple of his dad's guys come in about an hour ago to collect all the flowers and gifts people had brought me throughout the time that I had been here. The room had instantly died and lost its color touch when everything was cleared out and I was thankful that we were leaving because the room suddenly felt depressing. I missed Isaac's room, I missed his bed, the scent of his house, everything that didn't have to do with this damn hospital room.

I nod and smile, "I think so."

"You want me to stick that in the duffle?" He points towards my lap, towards the maroon teddy bear that I was clinging onto; It was a gift from Dion and Angela.

Carmelo's guys were reading the cards from every gift and flowers that were in the room to see if I wanted to keep some of the stuff with me and instantly wanted the bear when I heard it was from my two favorite people.

I shake my head.

Isaac smiles and is slinging the duffel bag over him walking in my direction, "then let's get going, you want to visit him before we head off?"

He's referring to Milo..

I immediately shake my head no.

As bad as I wanted to see him, I couldn't bear to see him in constant pain.

We actually tried visiting him again a couple days ago because I genuinely wanted to check up on him and he instantly asked us to leave but I knew damn well he didn't want me in there, he would let Isaac know when he was in the right state of mind to deal with others being around him but right now he just wanted to be alone and unbothered, so I'll give him his space, I'll respect his decision.

"I don't want to push him," I say quietly.

Isaac nods as he begins to push the chair forward, "I'll check in on him later then."

I softly smiled to myself. Just because I was respecting Milo's decisions it didn't mean that my boyfriend would nor was he.. He's actually already gone to check on him a couple times since the last time we've gone to see him together and it instantly warmed my heart that Isaac could put his stubbornness aside and check in on his friend no matter how upset he was with him and pretends to act like he didn't care about him.

"You wanna stop anywhere before we head to the house?" Isaac asked as he continued to push me throughout the hospital, a nurse walking beside us, although she's trying her hardest to keep her distance.

Isaac hasn't exactly been the nicest person to the staff so whenever a nurse would come into the room, or doctor, they had to walk on eggshells and tread lightly.

I tried not scolding him so much and understood that he was physically and mentally tired from not getting any type of rest and everything was finally catching up to him but at the same time the attitude he was giving the staff really wasn't necessary.