The ball

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TECHNO POV

Two days flew by and the night of the ball finally arrived, carriages made their way into the inner walls of the castle, bringing many important and powerful guests, which were all received by the numerous servants. 

Techno sighed, putting on his formal royal clothes with the help of his servants. It consisted in a pair of dark violet pants, a red band, tightly wrapped around his waist so to keep the white shirt in place and make it look neat. It took them quite some time to button up all the golden buttons, not forgetting to add as well his royal gown, this one had two large rubies on each side and a thin golden chain which connected them, locking the cape in place. 

They added some jewels and a few brooch on his band so to keep it from falling off, making his tall figure stand out more. Once they were done, they handed him his royal crown, which he quickly put on, heading out and into the long hall that lead towards the ball room.

He almost jumped when Ranboo teleported a few meters in front of him, nicely dressed in a black and white outfit.

"You're looking divine tonight your majesty, i'm sure no woman would be able to resist your charm" he complimented, starting to walk by his side, his comment making him roll his eyes.

"How many guests have arrived?" he asked, Ranboo gave a quick look into his book and answered.

"A little more than a hundred, king Soot and his queen arrived just now" Techno smiled at the last news. 

"Let's go greet them then" 

They quickly made their way into the large room, getting announced by the guards standing by, and gathering unwanted attention. Soon people started to swarm up to him, blocking out Ranboo and trapping him. 

"Alright people, move on, give the king some space" a voice behind him called, the people moved out of the way allowing whoever spoke to make his way forward.

"Wilbur" Techno said in a happy voice, hugging his friend "I wouldn't want you to get crushed to death before you even got a wife now would i?" he said jokingly, managing to snatch a laugh from him.

"Very nice ball you're holding, the decorations are just marvelous" Sally complimented, holding onto Wilbur's arm.

"Thanks but most of the credits goes to Ranboo, he did most of the work" Techno admitted, making them laugh a bit.

"We actually were hoping we could talk to your Elythrian friend, is he here?" Sally asked.

"Who? Philza?" Wilbur nodded "Yeah he's here somewhere, probably standing guard at the door or by some window. Did you need something from him?" Techno asked, quite confused.

"Yes actually, you see our friend here..." Wilbur indicated to his left, but there was no one there, and once he noticed that he let out an annoyed groan.