Horse ride

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGELA AND TECHNO POV

Angela was currently giving some water to Bianca in her room when she heard a knock on the door, she went to open and was surprised to see the king stand there.

"O-oh! Your majesty. W-what brings you here?" she looked around "Where's Sam?" she asked, not seeing him.

"I gave him the rest of the day off, come" he ordered, she closed the door behind her started walking behind him, not sure if he was still mad or not.

"M-may i ask where are we headed?" she found enough courage to ask in the end.

"To the forest" he briefly answered.

"C-can i ask why?" 

"I was in the mood for a walk outside and wanted some company, does it border you?" he asked, turning his head to look at her.

"N-not at all, it's always an honor to spend time with his majesty" she quickly answered.

"You're not obligated to come if you don't want to you know? I'm not going to punish you" he assured.

"I-i know, i just enjoy spending time with you, your majesty" she clarified, catching his attention "Then why didn't you come to me more often before?" he asked back.

"W-well... you always looked so busy... with all your duties and work... i didn't want to be a border" she admitted, surprising him. Maybe Philza was right, he was spending too much time in his rooms doing paperwork, he needed to change that.

"I'll try to spare more time for you in the future then" he said, a smile returning to his lips, as they headed outside and towards the royal stables to get the horses. Carl immediately got exited when he saw his owner walk in, starting to neigh and jump, eager to leave.

"Hey there big fella, calm down, we need to get you set up first" he patted the horse's head and he calmed right away.

"Whoa..." Angela gasped, walking closer but still keeping her distance, scared that she might upset Carl.

"Is this your steed your majesty? He's beautiful" she said in awe, he nodded, starting to take the saddle and the rains, setting him up.

"He's the most loyal friend i've ever had, aside from that old man" he joked, managing to snatch a laugh from her "Do you want to pet him?"

"C-can i?" he nodded, moving to the side so to secure the saddle. Angela took a few hesitant steps forward, keeping her hands close to her chest, she was scared of large animals, seeing that with their size they could easily hurt her.

She jumped back when the horse turned his head to look at her, making her yelp and causing the king to chuckle lightly.

"He's not gonna bite you, he's very friendly, go on" he encouraged.

"I-i think i'll do it another t-time" she stuttered out, Techno noticed that her hands were shaking, was she really that scared by Carl? He let go of the saddle, walking back towards her.