Gardening

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TECHNO AND ANGELA POV

"She got a rose?" Techno asked Sam once they came back, Angela had left for a bit to go to the bathroom, handing the pot with the flower to Sam just as Techno happened to walk by.

"Yeah, the keeper of the stand gave it to her as a gift for playing with his son a bit, she really liked it" he explained. Techno gave the rose a closer look.

'She likes white huh?' he thought, a small smile forming on his lips. Angela soon returned, seeing that Techno was there with Sam.

"Oh! Your majesty" she bowed a bit, making him chuckle "You don't need to bow every time you see me Angela" he assured "Are you sure? Everyone else does it" he nodded "I'm sure"

"A-alright then" she looked away shyly "Uhm... can i bring the flower to my room?" she asked, not sure if she was allowed to keep it inside the castle.

"Of course, it's yours after all" Techno gave a quick look at the clock on the wall "Just be back soon, dinner will be served shortly" she nodded, taking the pot and starting to head back towards her room, Sam following close behind.

They ate dinner and went to bed soon after, Angela slept very well, looking at the window where she could see the rose she had placed, so it would get enough light.

"Goodnight Bianca" (yes she named the flower, i do it too, deal with it)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day she asked Techno if she could get a job in the castle.

"Why would you want to work in the castle?" he asked a bit confused.

"I want to earn some money, so i can buy more flowers" she eagerly explained, Techno sighed "Alright then, what kind of job would you want to do?" 

Angela thought about it for a moment before answering.

"Can i work with your gardener in the royal garden?" she asked.

"I'll allow it. Sam, bring her over to meet him" he ordered and the two left shortly after, heading towards the garden and into a small shack, knocking on it's door.

"One second!" a voice inside called, they heard some shuffling before the door swinged opened "Yes?" 

"Schlatt?" she called incredulous, making him jump in surprise "Oh! It's you! The lady from the market" he said surprised.

"You are the royal gardener?" she asked, a bright smile present on her features, Schlatt smiled back "Yup, i'm the best in the whole kingdom. Changing subject, why are you here? Did you need something from me?"

"Oh, i asked the king to give me a job, so from now on i'll be working with you here" she explained a bit too excitedly, making him chuckle.

"Awesome, it will be nice to finally have some company, come on, let's get you into some more appropriate clothes before we start" Schlatt gave her some gardener clothes to wear, they were a little too big for her but nothing some cutting and sewing won't fix, he also handed her a pair of gloves and boots.