Dad?

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOOLISH POV

The battle was already settled when Foolish managed to mortally injure the void with his sword. Containing all the magics, including light, to which he was very vulnerable, he didn't have much time left to live. 

As he was laying with his back against the temple wall when Foolish pointed his sword at him "It's over void, do you have any last words?" the void smirked "If i'm going down..." he placed his hand on the wall, a dark flame soon starting to spread over it "Then i shall at least take them down with me"

Foolish growled, sinking his sword right in his heart, making him disappear into a thick cloud of black smoke. Even though he was his enemy, they still grew together, raised by the same master, he was like a brother to him.

But there wasn't time to mourn now, he needed to get everyone that was inside the temple out before-

Crash.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE POV

"What was that?" Bad asked, starting to hear some cracking sounds echo throughout the empty halls "Don't worry about it, Skeppy how much longer? I can't keep him asleep forever" Abby grunted, starting to run out of magic.

"I'm almost done, juuuust... there!" he cut free the last vine, Eret's soul was now no longer under the void's control "You can put it back now" Ranboo nodded, shakily placing the soul back in his father's body.

"I doubt he will wake up any time soon, but at least we did it lads" Abby said in a cheery voice, but a loud crack alerted them all, especially when they saw a large piece of wood fall from the ceiling and towards them.

Bad and Angela reacted quickly, raising a barrier, blocking it and protecting everyone. It was only then that they noticed the dark flames that were eating the structure from the inside out.

"We need to leave! NOW!" Philza grabbed Eret, while Skeppy helped Abby up, all of them slowly making their way towards the exit, they couldn't run, for Bad and Angela wouldn't be able to keep the barrier up in that case, so they walked at a fast pace, Techno sticking close to Angela.

"I don't like this, i really, really don't like this. Those flames aren't normal" Abby muttered, her eyes darting left and right, clearly scared "Don't worry, as long as we keep the barrier up they shouldn't be able to hurt us" Bad assured, they were almost at the exit when a piece of wood on fire fell right on top of said barrier, it's flame starting to spread across it.

"Ah!" both Angela and Bad dropped the barrier at the same time, stepping back and holding their wrist painfully "That hurt?! How?!"

"It's not important now! Come on!!" the group started running towards the entrance as fast as they could, seeing the structure above it was barely holding together.