You might lose her

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGELA POV

The next following days had been very embarrassing for both parts, they barely spoke to each other, feeling far too embarrassed and Phil noticed, but since Techno wouldn't tell him anything he went to question Angela.

"So, what happened between you two? Did you fight?" he asked while she was planting some new flowers, plucking out the withered ones. She shifted uncomfortably, sighing.

"Well... it's... quite embarrassing to say..." she mumbled, looking at Sam, Phil understood and ordered him to go patrol the perimeter of the garden, leaving them alone.

"There, now that we are alone, can you tell me what happened?" he asked again, Angela nodded.

"I... took a bath in the king's private bathroom.... not knowing it was his's and... he walked in and.... you know.... i ran out but... i'm so ashamed that i can't even look at him in the eyes" she admitted, buring her face in her hands, getting some dirt on it.

"Oh! I see, now it all make sense" he chuckled "Did you like what you sa-" he didn't have time to finish, as a handful of dirt collided with his face, sending him stumble back a few feet, spitting it out.

"Shut up Phil! It's already embarrassing as is!" she shouted angrily, a flush present on her cheeks. Phil laughed a bit "I'm sorry, i'm sorry" he apologized, walking back over to her.

"Do you want me to go apologize on your behalf to the king?" he asked, receiving a shy nod from her "Thank you" she mumbled, he smiled, patting her shoulder "No problem, i'll leave you to your flowers then" he headed back inside the castle. Angela sighed, hopefully he'll be able to fix this mess she got herself into.

Once she finished fixing the flowers she picked up her tools and started heading back towards the shack to put them back, she wasn't really paying attention to where she was going and it resulted in her colliding with someone, causing them both to fall.

"Ouch..." she opened her eyes, seeing that she bumped into a man with some gems stuck in his skin, she guessed he was probably a magical creature.

"I'm sorry, i wasn't looking were i was going, here, let me help you" she helped him gather the stuff he dropped, which were mostly blueprints for some sort of machine she didn't understand.

"You're an architect? You must be very smart to come up with this ideas" she complimented handing him back the projects, he smiled, blushing a bit "Thanks" she offered her hand.

"I'm Angela, sorry for bumping into you" she said with a bright smile, he took her hand "I'm-"

"Skeppy! Where have you wandered off to?" A voice called from not too far, making him jump, his expression suddenly falling as a man dressed in a dark green cloak turned the corner, entering in their field of view.

"Oh there you are" he walked up to them, wrapping an arm around him"What are you doing here? You know the building site is on the other side of the castle. Were you trying to escape?" he asked in a bit of a threatening way but Angela guessed they were just playing.