Come with haste

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TECHNO POV

It has been almost a month ever since Techno found Angela's grave and things hadn't gotten the slightest better, completely the opposite actually, it's only gotten worse. The king barely even spoke to anyone and just agreed to everything he was asked, he even agreed to meet some new ladies, not that he wanted to, but his mind and spirit were just so broken that he couldn't care less.

Phil tried to console him but there was nothing he could do, he knew it was hard to lose the one you love, especially when you already lost your family. He kept being as supportive as he could but there was a limit to the things he could do, he kept doing the paperwork for him but he couldn't make the big decisions, the king had to make them.

Things kept escalating, that is, until a lot of letters started to arrive from the Soot kingdom. Techno, still angry at his friend, kept burning them without even reading their content, but the letters didn't stop coming for a whole month. Phil knew that Wilbur wasn't the kind to do something like this without a reason, so he managed to snatch one of said letters before it reached Techno and was shocked upon reading it's content.

He darted towards the king's office, slamming the doors open and startling him "Phil how many times do i-" he didn't have time to finish, as the Elythrian shoved the letter to his face.

"Read this!" the excitement in his voice confusing the king, who begrudgingly started to read the letter.

'My dearest friend. I believe i've found some information about Angela, please come meet me with haste, there's a serious matter i need to inform you about'

He didn't even finish the letter, as soon as his eyes read her name he darted to his feet "Get ready, we are leaving immediately!" Phil smiled "Of course your majesty"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phil had a hard time keeping up with Techno, who was riding at full speed through the forest, not slowing down until he reached the entrance of the castle, jumping off his horse and darting inside, soon bumping into Wilbur.

"Oh! You came" he said surprised, Techno grabbed his shoulders, shaking him slightly "Where is she? Is she ok?" he asked in a distressed tone.

"Calm down my friend, she's fine, but there some stuff we need to tell you before you can meet her" Techno let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding, feeling his heart stutter back to life with hope.

"Where is she? I need to see her" he started to wander around the castle, Wilbur following close behind, trying to stop him "Techno wait! Now it's not the time! She's not ready! And neither are you!" he shouted but Techno wasn't listening to him, in his mind there was only one thought at the moment. 

'Angela'

He sped up his pace, soon managing to lose Wilbur, who wasn't exactly the most athletic person in the world, while Philza simply lost him after two left turns, he ran for several minutes along the large hallways, passing several people, who turned to look at him confusedly, but he didn't care.

His body and mind came to a sudden halt when he saw someone stand in front of a large window decorated with some blue flowers, a small smile present on their features.

"Angela?" he weakly called, making the figure turn to look at him, her smile slowly fading away while a large one appeared on Techno's face "Is... is that really you?" he asked, slowly walking towards her, his steps hesitant and uncertain, like if he took one too much the ground below him would open, making him fall.

It was her, there was absolutely no doubt in his mind, her blond curly hair resting just below her shoulder, her azure eyes, her tall and slender body. It was her, she was really here.

"I'm sorry" it was the first thing he said to her as he kept approaching her "I'm sorry for hurting you, i'm sorry for sending you away, i should have known..." he clenched his fists, his action causing her to back away a bit.

"I... i missed you... so much... when i saw your grave i... i..." he shook his head, putting on a smile "But now i know it wasn't real, you are here, you are safe" he stopped once he noticed that she started to back away "I know you are still angry at me... i know you probably hate me and... will never forgive me...." he let out a shaky sigh.

"But that's ok... i love you... and as long as you are safe and happy that won't matter" he gave her a loving smile "You'll always remain my queen"

The hall fell silent for several seconds, before she let out an embarrassed chuckle, starting to fidget with her fingers "U-uhm..." she weakly smiled "T-thank you... t-that's... really sweet of you.... n-no one h-has ever t-t-told me such n-nice thing b-before but...." she hesitantly met his gaze.

"Do i.... know you?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Drops bomb*

Let's see how much damage i can do with such short chapter >:)