I love you

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PHILZA POV

Philza dodged another blow that was coming at him, he had been fighting for several minutes now and was starting to lose due to the fact that he was having a duel with an iron sword against a netherite one, which was sure doing a number on his's.

"What's wrong old man? Getting tired?" he teased, delivering a hard blow, which he lucky parried, the edge of his sword had almost been completely blunted, even if he did manage to hit him he wouldn't be able to do much damage now.

'Dammit Techno, where are you?! What's taking you so long!?' he internally cursed, dodging yet another blow but getting kicked to the ground and hitting his back against a nearby tree.

"P-phil?" a voice behind him weakly called, he turned to see Angela slowly start to wake up, a stain of blood coming down form her head and over her eye, showing that she had been hit pretty hard by Sapnap before.

"W-wha... what is happening?" she asked, still half dozed and confused. Sapnap grinned, deciding to have some fun with Philza before finishing him off. He quickly made his way over Angela and grabbed her, holding his sword against her neck, causing Phil to freeze.

"Not another step old man, or our little Angy won't have a head to speak with anymore" he threatened with a sickening smile, making Phil grit his teeth in anger.

"Let her go! This is battle between me and you! Leave her out of this!" he shouted angrily, taking a step forth, but Sapnap pressed his blade against her neck, making her whimper and drawing some blood.

"I wouldn't do that if i were you, i have orders to get her back to my base or get rid of her, and right now i'm leaning against the latter option" he teased.

"Why you..." he angrily spat out, he needed to find a way to free her, and he needed to find it fast!

"L-leave Phil" she called, catching his attention "J-just go... i don't want you to d-die" she begged.

"I'm not leaving you behind, just hold tight, we'll get out out of this situation" he assured in a firm voice, she smiled "It's ok... i enjoyed our time together... i'm not scared of dying... not anymore" a few tears started to fall from her eyes.

"Thank you for being my friend Phil... i'm sorry it had to end like this... please... just leave.... and tell Techno that... i'm sorry... for not telling him... how i really felt" she said in a resigned tone, closing her eyes. Sapnap grinned.

"I guess this sets it then, goodbye little birdie" he lifted his arm up in the air in order to deliver one strong, fatal blow. Phil dashed forwards, trying to stop him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TECHNO AND ANGELA POV

"Nooo!!" he shouted, he would never make it in time, he was too far away. But just as the blade was about to hit her, the spirit felt something sharp hit him from behind, followed by a loud 'thump' and a few seconds later his body felt lighter.