Chess game

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TECHNO POV

"Aaaaand checkmate. I win again" Philza said, moving the rook across the board and winning yet another chess match, making the king groan.

"How is it possible that an old man like you is so good at a game like this?" he pouted, resetting the board, causing Phil to giggle.

"I'm wiser than you, it's obvious i'm better" he teased, making Techno roll his eyes "Whatever, you're just lucky" he mumbled, slumping back in his seat.

"Why don't you make a match with Angela? I'm sure she would like this game" he suggested, catching his attention "I'm not sure if she would be able to understand such a complex game Phil" 

"Well, i've seen her go an awful lot to the library recently" he commented, earning a surprised look from Techno "She can read?" 

"It appears so, she had been reading books to Sam and other servants who pass by, they say she's quite good at it" he explained, standing up "So, do you want me to go call her?" he suggested, giving him a knowing look.

"Fine, call her" he said in the end, trying to act annoyed, but Phil knew he always liked when she was around him. He left, returning shortly after with Sam and Angela, closing the door behind him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGELA AND TECHNO POV

"Did you call for me your majesty?" she politely asked, bowing down.

"Yes, take a seat" he said gesturing to the one in front of the chessboard, Angela obliged, sitting down.

"Uhm... did you need something from me?" she asked, not liking the awkward silence that was rising between them.

"I was told that you've started spending a lot of time in the library, is that true?" he asked, receiving a nod from her "I-i enjoy reading stories your highness" 

"Where did you learn to read? Who taught you?" 

"I..." she tried to remember, focusing hard, but all she could see was blurry and faded "Can't remember... my apologies" she said in the end.

"It's alright, i wasn't expecting an answer anyway" he shifted a bit in his seat "Do you know how to play chess Angela?" he finally asked.

"Uhm... i've read about it but never played so... not really, no" Techno smiled "Let me teach you then" he leaned forward, picking up the pieces one by one and explaining their characteristics and the rules of the game.

"So all i have to do is trap the king and i win?" she asked in the end, receiving a nod from Techno "Yes, it's called checkmate" he said, placing the king piece back down "Ready to play?"

"I-i'll try my best but i'm sure i won't be a match for you your majesty" she said with a small laugh, making him smile.

"What color do you want to be?"