They tricked her

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 months after

ANGELA POV

It was now late winter, the first sprouts of grass starting to appear on the ground, showing that spring was close, it would usually be a very happy time, meaning that the worse was now gone. But unfortunately, that didn't apply to Angela, for the past five months she had been living with Skeppy and his friends and they had been very supportive and helpful.

"It's ok, let it all out, i'm here" Bad always consoled her when she was feeling very sad or cried, no matter the hour of the day or night, he would always wake up and come to her side until she calmed down.

"Just relax, i'll take it away don't worry" Abby with her powers helped her through the worst nightmares, it was pretty hard, since it took her a lot of power to do it to adults and couldn't always make it, but she always tried her best.

"You need to sleep more Angela, here, i'll make you some tea with these herbs, they should help you relax" Skeppy gave her some herbs to make her sleep, he soon had to switch from the lighter one to stronger ones, seeing that they weren't doing much of an effect anymore.

But it seemed like their help had been nullified when they proposed her a possible way to prove the king that she was innocent.

"There's a saying that when a white Elythrian commits a crime their wings turn black, you said your feathers were still stuck against the cage Bad and Abby were locked in, we can go there and make you touch them, if they remain white then it means that Dream managed to somehow either corrupt your memories or the stone itself" Skeppy explained. 

She was very hopeful that it would work, thinking that, once she touched her feathers again, they would just remain white and she could go back home, go back to him....

They did not.

Once she touched just one, every single one of them immediately turned a pitch black. Since then she almost didn't spoke a single word to them, it has been two months from that incident and Skeppy noticed she always seemed to clench her shirt where her heart is, so he decided to confront her.

"Hey..." he called, sitting next to her, she was sitting just outside of their cave, Skeppy knew she wasn't used to the cold, seeing that she was shaking. He sighed, taking off his jacket and placing it over her shoulders.

"Why don't you come inside? It's still pretty cold out here" he tried to sound cheerful but the worry in his voice betrayed him, he wasn't as good as Bad at doing it.

"I'm fine Skeppy... you don't have to worry about me..." she murmured, clenching her shirt "Does it hurt? Your chest i mean" he asked, making her flinch "I-it's nothing don't worry..." she quickly dismissed him, walking back inside.

'She's clearly hiding something... maybe i should dig a bit more into Elythrian history and find out' he thought to himself, setting off towards his study to get some information.