Info: Optional

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL BOOK COVER! but I did make other ones (find them at the bottom)

𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝔽𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕤!

- The titles are important and they rapresent the most important part of the overall chapter. 

- The pictures of each chapter DO have some sort of connection to the chapter

- The art is not mine and I couldn't figure out who the artists were so i'm sorry if I offend you by using them even though you shouldnt be since I used them because I like them. 

-I wrote this on Google Docs so can let you know the following: This story has a total of 189 pages, 86,909 words total, and around 2000 pages each chapter. 

- Only a few characters are mine (like two) but are only there for one chapter so don't worry for it to be confusing. 

- The plot is mine and the main ship is BakuDeku while the charachters belong to the creators and animators of the show My hero Academia.

- ALSO... I have a tiktok account so you can follow updates there! I also post MHA art on there... 

(MyHeroAcademia hazel_chicami)

Here are the other book covers!

This was my first idea... you can see why I didn't choose this... yeaaaaa...

This one was 'eh' but there were so many imperfections to it

This one was 'eh' but there were so many imperfections to it. This one also took me twenty whole minutes to put together on PicsArt.

ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕡𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝕚𝕞 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕟!

ENJOY THE BOOK!