among us - john turns 8!

*Welcome to PK and Mike Oneshots 2! I hope you guys enjoy this second book and enjoy this book! The Creedon-Van Reekum's celebrate John's 8th birthday with a Among Us themed birthday! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜*

Today is John EIGHTH birthday!

Eight years ago, PK and Mike welcomed their first child and first son into the world, John Michael Creedon-Van Reekum!

PK and Mike struggled with infertility for over a year before becoming pregnant with John, so to PK and Mike, John is a miracle baby.

John was also born on the day that Mike's father Jan passed away over twenty years prior. April 21st has always been an extremely hard day for Mike because his father's death was very traumatic on him.

But now, April 21st is a happy and special day for the entire Creedon-Van Reekum family because of John's birth!

Today, John is going to have an Among Us themed birthday party to celebrate his eighth birthday and he is VERY excited because he is actually going to have a birthday party with friends and family!

Last year due to the pandemic, John had a birthday party with just PK, Mike, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley!

This year he will have PK, Mike, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley plus the triplets Addelyn, Wiley and Weston and also the dogs Beau and Poppy!

This year he will also have his great grandma, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousin and a lot of his best friends!

Right now, PK Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston, Beau and Poppy are all downstairs and all of them are just about ready!

PK and Mike are getting the triplets dressed while Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley are playing with Beau and Poppy!

John is enjoying all of his birthday presents he just opened up from PK, Mike, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston and even the dogs Beau and Poppy!

John is also enjoying all of the awesome Among Us birthday decorations that PK and Mike put all around the house!

"Happy birthday, JJ!" Grayson yells as he smiles and then hugs John.

"Thank you, Gray!" John says to Grayson as he hugs Grayson back and giggles at Grayson's messed up hair.

"Appy birfday! Appy birfday!" Ensley says as she runs over to John and hugs him.

"Thank you, Ensley!" John says with a big cheeky smile and hugs Ensley back.

"Beau says happy birthday!" Grayson says as he hugs Beau.

"Poppy too! Poppy too!" Ensley says as she jumps up and down with a smile.