addelyn, wiley + weston's 1st birthday

*PK and Mike celebrate the triplets FIRST ever birthday with family and friends! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🙈🙉🙊*

Today is Addelyn, Wiley and Weston's FIRST birthday party!

The triplets' birthday was a few days ago, but PK and Mike both wanted to have their birthday party on the weekend to make it easier for everyone to come and celebrate!

PK and Mike's many family members and a lot of their best friends will be coming over to celebrate the triplets big day!

Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all have beautiful blonde hair and bright blue eyes! Weston looks just like Mike while Wiley and Addelyn look like PK's sister Erin!

For the triplets first birthday party theme, PK and Mike both decided on monkeys since monkeys are one of the triplets' favorite animal as well as PK and Mike call the triplets their little monkeys!

*Imagine there are three monkeys*

PK and Mike both finished setting up the triplets' first birthday decorations last night while all eight of kids were fast asleep!

Right now, PK and Mike are both getting all of the birthday party foods, sweet treats and other foods ready for the birthday party!

John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Beau and Poppy are all watching a Christmas movie while Addelyn, Wiley and Weston are all playing in their playpen, enjoying their birthday presents PK and Mike got them on their actual birthday that was a few days ago!

*John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston's outfits*

"Happy birthday, Addy, Wi and Wes! We love youuuuu!" Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson all say in unison as they walk over to the playpen, where the babies are playing!

"Ba ba baaaaaa!" Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all say in unison, smiling up at Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson

"Happy birfday! Happy birfday! Happy birfday!" Ensley says to Addelyn, Wiley and Weston one by one!