blakelyn & paisley's pre-k graduation!

*Blakelyn and Paisley graduate from pre-kindergarten together! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🌻🌻*

Today is a special day for the Creedon-Van Reekum family!

Today, Blakelyn and Paisley are both going to graduate pre-kindergarten and become kindergarteners!

Also, PK and Mike's best friends Mark and Ethan's son Cypress is also graduating pre-kindergarten with Blakelyn and Paisley!

Blakelyn, Paisley and Cypress are best friends just like their parents are!

Right now, PK is getting the twins' dressed and ready for the pre-k graduation that's in an hour from now while Mike is downstairs with John, Grayson, Ensley and the triplets Addelyn, Wiley and Weston! 

*Blakelyn and Paisley's graduation outfits*

"Blakey, Paisy, are you two excited for your pre-k graduation today?" PK asks Blakelyn and Paisley, finishing up both of their hairstyles!

"YES!" Blakelyn and Paisley both say in unison to PK happily.

"I am really excited, Daddy!" Paisley says as she twirls around and dances.

"Me too! I'm soooo excited!" Blakelyn says as she flaps her hands and dances too.

"Aww! Papa and I are so excited and so proud of you two!" PK says, making Blakelyn and Paisley both smile and get excited for their special day!

"I love you, Daddy!" Blakelyn says as she hugs PK.

"I love you too, Daddy!" Paisley says as she also hugs PK.

"Aww! I love you two so so much!" PK says as he hugs and kisses Blakelyn and Paisley.

Meanwhile downstairs, Mike is finishing up getting the triplets dressed while John, Grayson and Ensley are petting Beau and Poppy!

"Ba ba ba!" Addelyn says as she plays with her hair bow.

"No no, Addy. Keep your bow on, baby! It is sooo pretty!" Mike says to Addelyn in a babyfied voice and she giggles.

"Baaaaaaa!" Wiley says as he happily rolls around.

"Roly Poly!" Mike says in a babyfied as he tickles Wiley's tummy, making him giggle.

"Baaa baaa ba!" Weston says as he plays with his teddy bear.