at the white house!

*PK, Mike and their children go to the White House to witness the signing of the Respect for Marriage Act! And Joe and Jill having a toddler and Kamala and Doug having children will make ZERO sense unless you read those books but that's okay, fanfic worlds can collide and be just fine ☺️ Enjoy! Love • Bree 💙🤍❤️*

PK and Mike were given the opportunity of a lifetime by their friend Charles to come to Washington DC to witness President Joe Biden sign the Respect for Marriage Act!

PK and Mike immediately booked a flight from California to DC for their whole family! Luckily Charles was able to get the kids into the event as well, so they can all be apart of this historic event!

PK and Mike couldn't miss this event for anything and they were so happy that their kids can witness history as well as go to the White House, something a lot of people do not get to experience! 

*Mike and PK's outfits*

*John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston and Lainey's outfits*

"WOAH! Dats the White House!" Ensley says with excitement as she looks out the van window.

"WOAH!" Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all say in unison as the trio gets excited for the historic afternoon.

"Yup! There it is!" PK says with a grin as he films the kids to make a video for memories and for YouTube!

"WOW! It's soooo big in person!" Paisley says as she kicks her legs happily.

"Why is it called the White House?" Grayson asks out loud.

"Because it's white and it's the president's house!" Blakelyn says, causing everyone to laugh.

"We need a really big house like that, Daddy and Papa!" Paisley says to PK and Mike.

"We do, don't we? Our house is very big though!" PK says as he smiles at Mike and Mike smiles back at him.

"Baa baa." Lainey coos in her car seat as she looks up at Mike and PK and smiles big.