a christmas surprise!

*The Creedon-Van Reekum's celebrate Christmas as a family! John is 8, Blakelyn and Paisley are 5, Grayson is 3, Ensley is 2 and Addelyn, Wiley and Weston are almost 13 months! Enjoy! Love • Bree ❤️💚*

On this Christmas morning, PK has just taken a pregnancy test because he hasn't been feeling the best these past few weeks. He first thought he had covid, but two covid tests he took were both negatives. 

PK had a digital pregnancy test he had left over from his pregnancy with the triplets and he just took it just to see if this is the reason he is not feeling well.

And it turns out that Baby Creedon-Van Reekum #9 is on the way this summer!

While Mike continues to sleep in bed, PK takes a sweet picture of the pregnancy test next to his sleeping face for memories!

*Imagine it says "Hi Papa!"*

"Mike, baby. Wake up. Wake up, baby." PK says softly as he rubs Mike's back and shoulder.

Mike groans as he hides his face with the blankets, causing PK to laugh and smile.

"The kids aren't awake yet, don't worry. All of them are still fast asleep for a little while but I want to show you something special before they wake up for this special and crazy day." PK says to Mike, softly kissing his cheek.

"What is it?" Mike asks PK with his face still covered up with blankets.

"If you open your eyes, you will see what it is!" PK says with a giggle, smiling at Mike.

Mike opens his eyes and keeps the blankets on him while he looks at what PK is holding in his hands!

Mike's jaw drops and he smiles ear to ear while he looks at the positive pregnancy test.

"Merry Christmas! We are having another baby!" PK says with a giggle as he blushes and smiles at Mike.

Mike squeezes PK into a big hug and kisses him a few times, causing PK to giggle and smile some more.

"No fucking way! This is awesome, babe! Baby number nine!" Mike says with a chuckle and a big smile at PK.

"I didn't want another baby this close to the triplets but oh well!" PK says as he giggles and smiles.

"It will be fine, don't worry! Ensley and Grayson are out of diapers now and the triplets don't drink bottles anymore. It will be easier." Mike says, kissing PK and PK smiles ear to ear.

"What if it's twins or triplets again?" PK asks playfully causing Mike to laugh.

"Then we will be famous for having many sets of multiples!" Mike says as he and PK both laugh loudly.

Mike and PK both cuddle and relax in bed while they wait for kids to wake up!!

- An Hour Later -