a school morning at the creedon-van reekums!

*PK films a small morning routine with the kids during a school day! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 📚📌📍🚌✏️*

"I go go, Da da!" Lainey says as she slowly follows PK down the steps by scooting.

"Yes, we are going down the stairs! You are doing such an awesome job! Good girl!" PK says proudly as he films Lainey happily scooting down the steps.

PK is holding baby Toby in a baby wrap since Toby loves to be held and so he can be hands free.

*Lainey and Toby's outfits*

"Do you wanna say good morning to the vlog, baby girl?" PK says as he vlogs Lainey and Lainey looks up at the camera and waves, causing PK to giggle.

"Hi, wog! Hiiii!" Lainey yells loudly as she smiles.

"Sweet girl was up and ready to go today! Usually she sleeps in until nine o'clock but not today! So, I got her dressed and ready after I fed Toby his morning bottle. He is sleeping in the baby carrier as you can see." PK says as as he vlogs himself and vlogs Toby fast asleep in the baby wrap.

"I got approved by the doctors to FINALLY baby wear Toby which has made me soooo happy! So now I rarely put him down and Mike thinks I'm spoiling him but you can't spoil a baby! And as you can see, no boot on my foot and no neck brace! I still have to wear my neck brace but only for a few hours every day. Only a few more days of neck brace wearing which I can't wait for! Wearing a neck brace is so freaking hard. But finally after all of these health issues I'm finally starting to feel like myself. The past month and a half has been rough after my back surgery and recovering from a c-section. But I made it and I'm so thankful for that!" PK says as Lainey begins to talk loudly.

"Da da! Da da!" Lainey calls for PK as she walks quickly over to him.

"Yes, Lainey girl?" PK says looking down at Lainey and smiles at her

"Ilk!" Lainey says, wanting some milk in a sippy cup.

"Do you want some milk?" PK asks Lainey making sure he heard her correctly and makes sure she uses her manners.

"Ya ease!" Lainey says with a cheeky grin.

"Of course you can have some milk! I'm going to get breakfast started too! Your brothers and sisters should be getting ready up there, remember we woke them up together!" PK says as he kisses Toby's head while he gets Lainey's favorite purple sippy cup from the cabinet.

"Ya, help!" Lainey says as she hugs PK's leg and PK rubs her back softly.

"You did help me, that's right!" PK says as he begins to pour milk into Lainey's sippy cup.

"Lainey, do you wanna watch Ms. Rachel?" PK asks Lainey with a smile.

"YA!" Lainey yells in excitement, knowing she's about to watch her favorite thing, Ms. Rachel.