visiting mike's dad gravesite

*PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston are in Virginia visiting Mike's family! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Enjoy! Love • Bree 💜

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston are in Manakin, Virginia, which is Mike's hometown for a fun two week vacation with Mike's family!

Since PK, Mike, Mike's mom Florence and Mike's brother Richard have all gotten their Covid vaccines, PK and Mike both decided it was safe for the both of them and the kids to go to Virginia for two weeks to have a fun visit with Florence and Richard!

The last time PK, Mike and the kids were all in Virginia was January 2020. PK, Mike and the kids went to Virginia the day after Christmas and they celebrated New Years with Florence and Richard!

Florence loves to invite PK, Mike and the kids to her house to stay and to have lots of fun! Even though having ten people in her house is a lot, she loves all of the noise and chaos and fun it brings

Florence absolutely loves and adores her eight grandchildren. Florence loves every minute she spends with them. Florence makes a point to fly to California as much as she can to be there for the kids birthdays, holidays and and special events!

When Richard and Mike left home when they became adults, Florence felt lonely since she was a widow and was still struggling the death of her husband.

However, she got out of this sadness and is much happier now! Florence's grandchildren give her much joy and happiness!

For the past few days now, PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston have been staying in at Florence's house, helping her out with her farm animals and cooking lots of fun sweet treats with her!

Florence also picked out a lot of fun things to make and do with all of the kids!

This spring trip is the very first time that Addelyn, Wiley and Weston have been to Virginia and first time on an airplane!

Addelyn, Wiley and Weston have been enjoying the new sights and sounds of all of the farm animals and Florence's two dogs Sydney and Ruger!

Today has been a relaxing morning so far for the whole family, with Florence, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley making rainbow pancakes together!

John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley also enjoyed helping Richard and Florence feed all of the animals around the farm!

PK and Mike walked Addelyn, Wiley and Weston outside to meet the farm animals and all three of the babies really enjoyed it!

But right now, PK, Mike, Florence, Richard, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston are loading up in their cars to visit Mike's dads gravesite, a special thing the family does a few times a year.

Mike's father passed away when he was twelve years old and his father's death still upsets him to this day. Mike was extremely close to his dad and he misses him every single day.

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston are all in a rented van while Richard and Florence are in front of them in Richard's truck, telling them where to go!

"Ba ba ba ba ba!" Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all say in unison as they all smile at PK and Mike.

"Are you three having so much fun back there? Are you three having so much fun?" PK says to Addelyn, Wiley and Weston in a babyfied voice making the three babies smile ear to ear again.