recovering from lasik eye surgery!

*PK just got lasik eye surgery and he is now recovering at home! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree ❤️*

Yesterday, PK got lasik eye surgery on his eyes to correct his vision! For many years, PK has needed to wear either contacts or glasses to be able to see clearly!

After much discussion and lots of thought, PK has decided to treat himself to lasik eye surgery so he has perfect vision and he won't need glasses or contacts anymore!

Mike is very supportive of PK's decision and was right by his side through the whole thing!

Yesterday, Mike took PK to his lasik eye surgery procedure late yesterday afternoon! Brynn and Patrick stayed at the house with the kids and the dogs while Mike and PK were gone.

Mike and PK came home a few hours later after PK's lasik eye surgery with PK going straight to bed because he was tired due to taking anti-anxiety medicine.

The next morning, Mike has been super busy taking care of the dogs - Poppy and Beau and the kids - John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston while PK gets some much needed rest upstairs!

Mike has fed breakfast to everyone and he is now helping the four younger kids get dressed and ready for the day!

John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson are all dressed for the day and they are playing outside with Beau and Poppy.

"Guys, stay close to the door so I can see y'all play, okay?" Mike says to John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson and they all nod.

*John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston's outfits*

"Okay, Papa!" John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson all say in unison with cheeky smiles as they run back over to Beau and Poppy.

Mike smiles at John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Poopy and Beau all playing!

"Ba ba ba ba!" Wiley says as he crawls away from Mike, making all of his sisters and brother laugh.

"No, stay over here, bud! I gotta get you dressed!" Mike says as he picks up Wiley and sits him next to him

"Beee beee beee!" Addelyn says as she giggles and claps her hands.

"Aaaaaaaa!" Weston says as he plays with a teething toy.

"Ensy, come here! Let me brush your hair!" Mike says happily and Ensley runs over to Mike.

"Papa! Elsa! Elsa!" Ensley says as she gets very excited and Mike smiles

"You want an Elsa braid?" Mike ask Ensley and Ensley nods.

"Yes, pwease!" Ensley says with a cheeky grin.

"Okay!" Mike says as he begins to quickly braid Ensley's blonde hair before getting Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all dressed!