a spooky + fun halloween!

*The Creedon-Van Reekums all celebrate Halloween together as a family and they go trick or treating! Please send suggestions on what you want to see on this book! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🎃👻🍭🍫🍬🍩🍪*

It is FINALLY Halloween!

Ever since October started thirty days ago, the right Creedon-Van Reekum kids have been asking both PK and Mike "Is it Halloween yet?"

After thirty days of constantly saying no, PK and Mike can finally say yes that today is Halloween!

For most of the day, PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston and even the dogs Poppy and Beau all enjoyed lots of Halloween activities, including arts and crafts, watching movies and eating Halloween treats!

Right now, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley are all enjoying some Halloween themed Dunkin Donuts while the babies enjoyed some orange yogurt since they don't really like donuts just yet!

"What do you all think of the Halloween donuts that I got? They were the last six donuts left!" PK asks John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley as he films a video for them for a few Instagram stories

John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all smile and wave at PK and the iPhone as they happily eat and enjoy their sweet treats to start Halloween night with a bang!

"They are really really awesome, Daddy!" John says with a big smile up at PK.

"They are soooooo good, Daddy! I loveeeee them!" Paisley says to PK as she waves at the iPhone video.

"Yeah! So good and so yummy, Daddy!" Blakelyn says with a cheeky grin at PK with frosting on her face.

"Ensy, does your pumpkin donut tastes like a pumpkin?" Mike asks Ensley playfully and she giggles.

"Uh huh! A yummy pumpin! Mmmm! Mmm!" Ensley says, making PK and Mike both giggle and smile at her.

"BOO! A ghost!" Grayson says, holding up his ghost shaped donut and smiles happily.

"Does it taste like a ghost, Gray?" PK asks Grayson playfully.

"I guess! I don't know if ghosts have a taste!" Grayson says playfully, causing PK and Mike to both laugh and smile.

"I don't think ghosts have a taste! Silly, Daddy!" Mike says causing John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley to all laugh and smile.

"Da da da da!" Addelyn yells happily, causing PK to smile at her.

"Hi, Addy girl! Is your spooky yogurt good? Mmm!" PK says to Addelyn happily.

"Yaaaa!" Addelyn says taking another bite of her yogurt.