instagram live q&a with pk & mike!

*PK and Mike both happily answer questions on Instagram live! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree ❤️

Today, PK and Mike are going to do a fun Instagram Q&A to answer some of their fans questions!

Right now, John, Blakelyn and Paisley are all sitting in the playroom watching a Disney movie while Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston are all taking their afternoon naps!

Beau and Poppy are both happily cuddling in their dog bed together, making PK and Mike both smile at their cuteness.

"Hey y'all! Hey! Hey! Hey! Welcome to Mike and I's Instagram Q&A! Come on in and let's chat some and have some fun!" PK says as he sits down on the couch and smiles at everyone who is watching the live

"It is actually the Mike Show Q&A!" Mike says playfully to PK and the fans, making PK roll his eyes at Mike.

"Oh, stop it! It is the PK AND Mike Show Q&A!" PK says playfully to Mike with a cheeky smile on his face.

Mike then sits down next to PK on the couch and kisses PK's cheek, making PK smile ear to ear.

"I love you, baby." PK says as he lays his head on Mike's shoulder making Mike smile.

"I love you too, babe!" Mike says with a cheeky smile and kisses PK's head.

"Welcome welcome welcome, everyone! So Mike and I both decided it would be really fun to do a small Instagram Q&A and plus talk with y'all!" PK says happily to everyone.

"The older three kids are watching a Disney movie in the playroom and the younger five are taking their afternoon naps. Today has been a relaxing day for all of us." Mike says with a cheeky grin.

"It sure has been! Such a relaxing and fun family day! I love days like this!" PK says as he smiles at the camera.

"Me too! And Beau and Poppy are both laying in their dog bed which is by the sliding glass door. They both love to feel the sunshine." Mike says to the camera.

"They have their own beds but they love to cuddle with each other! It is really cute!" PK says happily

"I think Beau likes to cuddle more then Poppy does but Poppy just deals with it because Beau is an annoying little brother to her!" Mike says as he and PK both laugh loudly.

"That's very true! Poppy loves to sleep by herself most of the time and she loves when she lays with the kids, but for some reason she doesn't like cuddling with Beau much. However, she loves Beau very much and just does it anyway!" PK says to the camera.