pk's dad 60th birthday!

*PK, Mike and the kids fly to Chicago to celebrate PK's dad John's 60th birthday! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree ❤️*

Today is a very special day in the Creedon-Van Reekum family!

Today, PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston are in Chicago to celebrate PK's dad John's 60th birthday!

Joining them at the birthday party will be of course John and Lorie, Grandma Pat, Erin, Conor, Sean, Kim, Matt, Sarah and baby Maggie!

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all can't wait to see everyone, have lots of fun and celebrate John's 60th birthday!

Right now, PK and the eight kids are all patiently sitting in the van while they all wait for Mike, who is inside Party City picking up some birthday balloons!

The kids all wanted to get rainbow birthday balloons for their Poppy and PK and Mike couldn't say no!

*John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston's birthday party outfits*

"Ba ba ba ba ba!" Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all say in unison to each other with big smiles on their faces.

"Are you three talking to each other back there? Awww, that is sooooo cute!" PK says in a babyfied voice at the triplets.

"Da da da da da da da da!" Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all say in unison to PK with cheeky gummy grins on their faces.

"Hi, Addy! Hi, Wi! Hi, Wes!" PK says happily to Addelyn, Wiley and Weston!

"Daddy! I firsty!" Ensley says to PK with a small frown on her face.

"Your thirsty? Here you go, Ensy! Here is your water!" PK says as he hands Ensley a purple sippy cup.

"Fank you, Daddy!" Ensley says happily to PK as she sips on her sippy cup.

"You're welcome, baby!" PK says with a cheeky grin at Ensley.

"Daddy! I really bored!" Grayson says to PK, making PK giggle and smile.

"Your bored? Papa will be coming out of the party store very soon! He is picking up the fun birthday balloons we got for Poppy!" PK says to Grayson and Grayson smiles ear to ear.

"The rainbow balloons, Daddy?" Blakelyn and Paisley both say in unison to PK and PK happily nods.

"Yes! The rainbow balloons!" PK says causing John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley and even the triplets to all cheer!

"I hope Poppy wuv his birthday balloons!" Blakelyn says to PK with a big grin.

"Yeah! I hope Poppy loves them too!" Paisley says to PK with a big grin as well.