pumpkin patch fun!

*PK, Mike, the kids and their best friend Bruce all go to the pumpkin patch together for a fun day! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🎃🧡🤎🍁🍂*

Today is a cool almost fall Saturday!

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston are all going to the big pumpkin patch for a fun day of fall activities, small rides, big rides, farm animals and of course getting pumpkins!

Also, PK and Mike's best friend of many many years Bruce is in town and he will be visiting the Creedon-Van Reekum family for an entire week!

Right now, PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston and Bruce are all in the family van and they are heading to the pumpkin patch that is forty five minutes away from the Creedon-Van Reekum household!

Mike is driving to the pumpkin patch while PK is sitting in the passenger's seat with Bruce sitting in the back with the kids!

Addelyn, Wiley and Weston are all happily babbling with each other while they play with their small toys they brought along!

Bruce is super busy chit chatting with the five older Creedon-Van Reekum kids, catching up on their lives ever since the least time he visited which was a few months ago!

"Uncle Bruce! Can we play Minecraft and Fortnite later when we come home?" John asks Bruce with a cheeky grin.

"Sure, JJ! I don't know how to play those games, though! Can you teach me how to play them?" Bruce asks John and John happily nods.

"Yes! They are sooooo fun, Uncle Bruce!" John says to Bruce.

"I heard they are really fun games to play!" Bruce says to John with a grin.

"Uncle Bruce! I wost some teeth! Thwree! See! See!" Blakelyn showing her smile that has a few bowls in it.

"Woah, Blakelyn! That is so awesome! Did the tooth fairy come to your house?" Bruce asks Blakelyn.

"Yes! She gave me $15 so far!" Blakelyn says as she flaps her hands with a smile.

"Woah!" Bruce says with lots of excitement at Blakelyn.

*John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston's pumpkin patch outfits*