meeting new neighbors!

*PK, Mike and their eight kids meet their brand new neighbors that live two doors down from them! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book!Love • Bree ♠️🥰*

Today has a been an extremely busy Saturday for the Creedon-Van Reekum family!

First, John and Grayson both had soccer games early in the morning! Soccer season just started a few weeks ago, and today was John and Grayson's second games!

Both Grayson and John's soccer teams won their games, causing both boys to be very excited and happy for the day!

And then at noon, Blakelyn and Paisley both had a dance recital which both girls did a wonderful job and can't wait for their winter recital!

After the recital, PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all get some frozen yoghurt to celebrate the accomplishments of the day!

Once home, PK and Mike want to give the kids an actual lunch instead of just frozen yogurt and candy!

PK is making sandwiches for the older five kids while Mike is making some purée baby food for Addelyn, Wiley and Weston.

"Ensy! Gray! Paisy! Blakey and JJ! Come here! Lunch is all done!" PK says calling for the five older kids!

*John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston's outfits*

Ensley, Grayson, Paisley, Blakelyn and John all happily run over to the dining room table and they all sit down!

Already sitting on the dining room table is bottles of water and sippy cups of water for the five of them!

One by one, PK brings over Ensley, Grayson, Paisley, Blakelyn and John's sandwiches over!

"Thank you, Daddy!" John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson all say in unison to PK.

"Fank you, Daddy!" Ensley says with a big cheeky smile.

"You're welcome! Look, Papa got all of us a sweet but healthy treat for us! Mmmm!" PK says as John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all cheer!