friend wedding fun!

*PK, Mike and the kids all go to Arizona for their best friends' wedding! Do you guys like short oneshots like this or long ones? Let me know! Enjoy! Love • Bree ❤️*

Today, May 1st 2021, is PK and Mike's very close family friends Brittany and Dylan's wedding!

A few days ago, PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston and even their dogs Beau and Poppy took an extremely fun road trip from California to Arizona!

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston spent a lot of time with a lot of their best friends, their family members and even the bride and groom!

John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston mostly played with their dogs Beau and Poppy and Brittany and Dylan's dog Wrex!

John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston are really enjoying their small little vacay in Arizona and PK and Mike are as well!

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston, PK's parents John and Lorie, sister Erin and her boyfriend Conor, brother Sean and wife Kim and Grandma Pat are all attending together!

PK's dad John is also going to officiate the wedding which is very exciting! John has done a few weddings and he enjoys doing them for close family and friends!

Right now, PK and Mike are getting their eight kids - John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston dressed!

PK and Mike already got themselves dressed and ready earlier on the day, since it takes longer to get the kids ready!

PK is getting Addelyn and Ensley dressed while Mike is getting Wiley and Weston dressed.

"You are all done, Ensy girl! PK says making Ensley smile and giggle.

"Yay! Wex, Beau and Pop come to wed ding!" Ensley says as she dances around.

"No, the dogs aren't coming, baby! They are all going to stay here and they will have a fun day!" PK says to Ensley making her frown.

"Boooo!" Ensley says with a frown at PK and Mike.

"Don't worry! They will all have a fun day together!" Mike says to Ensley making her smile again.

*Mike and PK's wedding outfits*

While PK and Mike get the triplets dressed, John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson are watching The Jungle Book on TV together!

The Jungle Book is one of the Creedon-Van Reekum's all time favorite Disney movies!

Ensley happily walks over and climbs up onto the couch to sit next to John and to watch The Jungle Book with her older brothers and sisters!