the van reekum's visit!

*Mike's dad's father, stepmother, two sisters and two brother-in-laws come to LA to visit Mike, PK and the kids! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💜*

Today is Saturday at the Creedon-Van Reekum household!

It has been one week since summer vacation started for the four older kids - John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson and the week has been relaxing one so far!

John finished second grade, Blakelyn and Paisley both finished pre-kindergarten and Grayson finished Headstart!

Next school year, John will be in third grade, Blakelyn and Paisley will be in kindergarten, Grayson will be in preschool and Ensley will be in Headstart!

The kids have been enjoying having no school, whether it's virtual or in person and they have been playing with their toys, playing outside, making crafts, watching movies and other fun things!

PK and Mike both want to make sure that all of the kids and themselves have a very fun and safe summer! Last summer they couldn't really do anything, so this summer they are hoping they can even travel some!

The pandemic is still happening and is slowly going away, however, PK and Mike want to make sure that the kids don't get sick and have fun this summer.

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston, Poppy and Beau have all been hanging out as a family at home since it has been really warm out!

PK and Mike are still able to work at home which makes them extremely happy because they can stay home and be with the kids instead of having their friends watch them or putting them in daycare for a few hours.

However today, PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston, Poppy and Beau will have some visitors visiting them from out of town for a few days!

Mike's father side of the family is coming from Virginia to visit with them!

Mike's grandfather Jan Sr, stepgrandma Wil, aunts Carla and Daphne and uncles Nico and David are coming to visit with Mike, PK and the kids!

The last time Mike, PK and the kids met with them is when Grayson was just a newborn baby! This will be the first time that Jan Sr, Wil, Carla, Daphne, Nico and David will meet Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston!

Right now, Mike and PK are getting the house ready for Jan Sr, Wil, Carla, Daphne, Nico and David's few day stay!

Mike and PK just cleaned the guest bedroom and they got the two blow up beds set up for everyone!