meeting baby delilah

*PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston and the dogs all meet Patrick and Brynn's new baby girl Delilah! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! I really need some ideas! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🎀*

Today, PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston and even the dogs Beau and Poppy are going to meet Patrick and Brynn's new baby girl!

PK and Mike's best friends who are like family, Patrick and Brynn welcomed their first child together, a baby girl named Delilah June Frawley!

Brynn and Patrick both decided to have PK and Mike be Delilah's goddaughter! PK and Mike both happily accepted and they are both very honored with this decision!

"Come on y'all! Come on! Let's all load up in the van! Papa, Addy, Wi and Wes are all waiting for us! And Auntie Brynn, Uncle Patrick and baby Delilah are patiently waiting to see us!" PK says loudly and happily as he puts two rainbow leashes on Beau and Poppy.

PK and Mike take the collars off of the dogs when they are home because they have an enclosed yard and don't have many chances to run away. PK and Mike want to make sure the dogs are comfortable and sometimes collars aren't comfortable.

PK and Mike both want to make sure Poppy and Beau have name tags on the collars just in case they do run away. PK also has dog car seats for Poppy and Beau for the car so they stay safe in the car just like the kids and they are!

"Are you two excited too? Are you two excited to see Uncle Patrick, Auntie Brynn and baby Delilah? Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Uncle Patrick and Auntie Brynn love you two so so much!" PK says as he kisses and pets Beau and Poppy's heads making them both lick PK

Beau and Poppy's happily jump around and get excited about going on a fun outing! Both Beau and Poppy absolutely love cat rides and going places with their family!

"Yeah! And Baby Delilah will love you two too so much!" PK says in a babyfied voice at Beau and Poppy and they bark happily, making PK laugh.

Meanwhile outside, Mike is sitting in the drivers seat of the van with the triplets in their car seats in the back.

*John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston's outfits*

Addelyn, Wiley and Weston are all happily content watching an episode of Cocomelon! Mike has his iPhone connected to the TV and he has the Cocomelon Youtube channel pulled up and the triplets have watched a few small Cocomelon video! 

When they bought the family van, Mike and PK made sure the van had a TV, so the kids can watch TV shows, Netflix or YouTube during road trip, no matter how short or long.

Mike also has the van running so the air condition is on and the van is nice and cool for the thirty minute drive to Brynn and Patrick's house!

Back inside, PK is packing a few snacks and drinks for everyone so nobody is grumpy during the trip up to Brynn and Patrick's house and back home.