thanksgiving in chicago!

*PK, Mike and the kids all go to Illinois to celebrate Thanksgiving with their family! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🧡💛🤍🤎🖤*

Today is Thanksgiving!

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all can't wait to have a fun day celebrating Thanksgiving with their many family members!

This year, PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston along with their two dogs Beau and Poppy were all able to fly to Chicago Illinois, where PK is originally from to celebrate Thanksgiving with both sides of their family!

Last year, PK, Mike and the kids couldn't fly for Thanksgiving due to PK's pregnancy with the triplets, he was due to deliver just a few days later. PK, Mike and the kids celebrated Thanksgiving a few weeks later with both sides of their family, after the triplets birth and when PK was recovered enough for guests!

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston were the first guests to arrive at PK's parents John and Lorie's house!

*John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston's Thanksgiving outfits*

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston, Beau and Poppy are currently greeting Grandma Pat, Lorie and John with lots of love!

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all gave Grandma Pat, Lorie and John lots of hugs and kisses while Beau and Poppy happily lick the trio.

Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all happily wobble all over the living room, exploring the new house carefully.

"The babies are walking now! Yay!" GP says, clapping her hands and cheering loudly.

"All three of them started walking a week ago! It was so cool that all of them started at the same time!" Mike says as he holds Ensley who is a little fussy at the moment.

"Addy! Don't touch, baby! Don't touch!" PK says as he runs over and stops Addelyn from knocking something down on the end table.

"Ba ba ba!" Addelyn says to PK as she smiles at him.

"These three have been keeping us on our toes these past few days with them wobbling all over the place!" PK says with a loud chuckle.

"Do you wanna take a nap, Ensy? You definitely can, baby girl! I know the time change can be a lot!" Lorie says to Ensley and Ensley nods.

Ensley places her head on Mike's shoulder causing everybody to awe and Mike softly kisses her cheek.

"She may need nap but maybe she wants cuddles." Mike says as Lorie smiles.