Prologue

Screams, roars and metals clashed together as the bloody war raged on. Nobody noticed a shadow hidden behind a great tree. A young girl sat fixated on her dragon as they watched the war.

"It is about time, time is running quite quickly isn't it, Blackfire?" the young girl murmured sweetly running her hands through his scales.

'Yes, about time,' Blackfire replied through their mind-link. Their eyes swept along the falling bodies until one body caught their eye. The person has blonde hair and black eyes. The dragon-rider and her dragon leaned forward preparing to lunge. 

"1. 2. 3. GO!" the girl ordered. They shot forward. The dragon's wings curled back as they dove straight towards the body. 

"About time you arrived," the body of a boy snarled angrily. 

"Oh, really Fred. Stop faking!" the girl answered sharply. Her dragon growled angrily. Fred shot up floating in the air.

"Isn't it really unfair? Two against one?" he cackled raising his hands.

"It is about time to end this war Fred the dread," the girl snapped. Fred laughed like a hyena.

"You really are sacrificing yourself? Fine, the war will end. But I WILL LIVE! While you will be trapped solid and frozen with your dragon," he smirked. The girl sucked in a breath unnoticeably as her dragon tensed.

"Rau koj uas xaus tsov rog yuav raug daig thiab ploj mus ib txhis!" he sang out a curse. Lightning strikes across the sky. Thunder rumbled loudly above them. The wind howled powerfully as an ugly green slimy light charged at the girl and her dragon. The dragon-rider groaned in pain as the light slipped through her body into her heart. Soon, she transformed. The fighting stopped as they watched her fall from the sky with her dragon diving after her.

Translation:(To you who ended the war you will be trapped and lost forever!)

"Mwahahahahahahahah!" Fred cackled and vanished. The evil creatures followed their leader's lead vanishing into thin air. The good creatures flew down below the valley as they searched for the girl and her dragon. They were not found. The creatures finally tiredly turned and fled the battle field soaring or running past the bodies of the warriors returning home. The war has finally ended. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue onwards. I'll try and make this story better than the other one. 

391 words.