Chapter 12: KINGS' THREATS

The teenager sucked in a breath as they reached the king's palace. Its mighty gold gems glowed under the sun as it watched the teenager arrive the palace maliciously. The dragon landed far away hidden amongst the trees with its animal friends and Hydra.

"Good luck," Hydra winked cheekily. Definitely, they needed the luck. The guards frowned backing away from the teenagers who walked straight into the palace void of emotion. There sat the old mighty king on his golden throne. His eyes narrowed suspiciously at the teens in front of him. 

"WHERE IS MY SON!? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM?!" the king bellowed harshly. His spit flew out of his mouth attacking the ground. The teenagers wrinkled their nose. How does Vynx even live with his father?

"He got kidnapped," Alexandra answered blankly.

"I HELPED YOU BY GIVING MY SON UP TO TAKE WITH YOU TO HELP YOU AND ALL YOU SAY IS THAT YOU LET HIM GET KIDNAPPED?! HOW LONG WAS THAT?!" the king roared. The teenagers blinked slowly at the king before replying.

"Three years," Clifford shrugged boredly. The king's face was turning incredibly red. It looked like he can explode any second now.

"THREE YEARS!" the king screeched. Outside, the birds flapped off with alarm at the loud rattle of glass the king's voice had caused. The teenagers and the other people in the palace winced.

"Yeah," Emilia frowned. The king let out a shrill scream. His breathing was ragged and his face was white whilst his fist were red.

"HOW DARE YOU!!! AFTER HOW MUCH I'VE DONE FOR YOU!! MY SON MAY BE TORTURED OR MAY BE DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!!!" the king shrieked. The teenagers however looked unaffected by the king's lecture. 

"It's because of your fault. You let him go with us even though it's dangerous," Jaden rolled his eyes. The king let out a loud wail.

"IT ISN'T MY FAULT!! HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT YOUR KING!!" the king bawled. 

"You're not my king. I don't live here and neither does my group," Jaden spoke confidently.

"ARREST THEM!!" the king wheezed. The guards march forward.

"We don't live here. So we don't care about respect. We'll tell everything to your son," Alexandra rolled her eyes as the broke out of the castle. 

"I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD WHEN YOU COME HERE AGAIN!!" the king howled.

"WE WILL BE BACK!!" Emilia shouted back. The teenagers snickered as they hopped onto the dragon. Hydra smirked.

"How'd it go?" Hydra asked. Alexandra smirked.

"Amazingly fine. We got a king's threat," the dragon took off into the sky with its riders on board. Back at the castle, the king dropped to the floor in rage.

"HOW DARE THEY!! HOW DARE MY SON!!! HOW DARE MY LIFE!! HOW DA-" 

"I think that's enough," a sly voice spoke above the king. He glanced up and gasp. A figure was dangling upside down.

"HOW DARE YOU COME INSIDE MY CASTLE WITHOUT PERMISSION!!" the king yelled. The figure snickered.

"You sure say a lot of 'how dares'," the figure stared at the king for a moment before leaping down and threw a dagger at the king's round stomach.

"Have a good happy life whilst slowly dying," the figure cackled and darted out of the castle. Once he was out of eyesight. He flipped his hood off his head. Black hair and red eyes was what the king's assassin look like.

"Ain't this awesome? Now I gotta go find my bro," the assassin smirked teleporting away. 

Meanwhile