Chapter 14: MEETING A SPOILT HUMAN

Vynx sighed slamming the paper onto the desk. The teenagers have arrived at Vynx's castle. Vynx was crowned king the next day after the teens arrived. The memory was livid in their minds.

Flashback

People cheered excitedly. The prince has finally arrived back home. The pretty ladies giggled flirtily. The prince's guard Jim stepped forward greeting the prince and his friends.

"Your majesty. Tomorrow, as our late king has written down purposely. You will be crowned king. No longer a prince. You shall soon become a your highness," Jim bowed down low. Vynx looked surprised.

"Crowned? I don't think I'm ready yet. We have a war coming up. How can I still be king when I enter the war? What if I don't make it out alive?" Vynx asked tiredly. Hydra patted his shoulder with encouragement.

"We will make it out I hope," Hydra smiled warily at the others who nodded. Vynx finally agreed to be crowned king.

---------

The coronation has begun. Prince Vynx was dressed properly. He was dressed in neat clothes. Royal mantle is what people call it. He walked forward, standing in front of his people. The heavy king's crown was placed on his head. He was finally king. Everyone cheered. Vynx's friends mustered a half smile which was half frowned. King Vynx. His highness. Your highness. Many thoughts ran through their minds. Vynx approached them not really confidently after the coronation ended.

"Will you treat me the same way as before or differently?" Vynx asked nervously. His friends gave him a tight-lipped smiles nodding their heads.

"The same," they replied blankly. 

EnD Of FlAsHbAcK

"Read it carefully," Emilia waved her hands in the air. Fox stayed laying on her lap playing with her hair as everybody else were sitted on the king's bed in a pair. Vynx rubbed his face tiredly. Emeral sat comfortably on Angelique's lap as they watched the commotion silently. Alexandra was snuggled beside Jaden eyeing the room whilst Sylvynir and Hydra sat by themselves watching the king stress and worry about his kingly stuff.

"I'm so stressed and tired," Vynx frowned. A crease formed onto his forehead as he sighed. Hydra slumped down leaning her head on Sylvynir's shoulder. Vynx groaned with frustration. Their relationship has fallen out after Vynx has been crowned. He was now the only one in the group a single. 

"We're sorry that we can't do anything to help you," Sylvynir huffed silently. The others nodded.

"We're gonna read the missing pages of the villains now," Alexandra grabbed the paper out and everyone stood reading the paper silently.

Villains

Villains are hybrids of humans and supernatural. They are always greedy for power and believe that they, themselves are special and important. Villains isn't their real name. They real name is called Frinds. Frinds have been created at the same time as the demons and monsters. The first Frind is a young boy named Jase Wez. He was a demon. A pureblood demon. Now, how would he be a Frind? Well, he created them. His father fell in love with a human. Jase was only 8 years old at that time and he knew that his father was cheating on his mother. One day, his father found out the human was pregnant. He was overjoyed and felt over the moon. Jase told his mother everything. Blinded with rage. Jase's mother killed her husband's lover including the baby. Jase's father was furious. But Jase killed his father before his father could kill his mother. As you can see, Jase's young life was bloody. At the age of 10, Jase's mother died from a human disease. Jase's best friend fell in love with a human and they had a child together. That child was Montogem. Montogem's mother died after he was born. His father hated Montogem and blamed him for killing his mate. Jase who acknowledged everything formed a plan. He approached Montogem at night and easily fooled Montogem into becoming special by saying that he was the only hybrid. Jase played Montogem easily. Jase created many Frinds by merging humans and demons together. He made Montogem the leader of them all. King Montogem found himself a mate. They both had two sons. Fred and Silas. His mate died during the war with EctraFly. His son Fred blamed him for her death. Soon, King Montogem went to find Jase who raised him. They met and had a conversation. But after Jase left, he never came back. No one as well as Montogem knew where he had gone. King Montogem can live forever since Jase has cursed him with a complicated spell. But not for long. Someone will end him forever.

The teenagers sighed rereading the page again.

"Jase Wez. I wonder where he went," Hydra frowned. Vynx sighed standing up and ran his hand through his hair.

"This is complicated. We need to find Jase. He might be able to help us," Vynx paced around the room. Alexandra shrugged snuggling into Jaden sleepily.

"Well.. Where are we gonna stay? We all would like to share a room," Jaden wrapped his arms around Alexandra protectively. Vynx nodded leading them out of his new room.

"Follow me. There's this huge room. I'm sure you guys can stay there," the teenagers followed the king through doors towards the dining room.

"Vynxy?" a sweet sugary voice spoke from behind. The teenagers turned around to see a human girl staring at Vynx.

"Hi, Cheryl," Vynx smiled gently at the human. The teenagers stared at the girl blankly before turning around giggling quietly. They sat onto the seats eating silently whilst Cheryl blabbered to Vynx. The other teenagers glanced around before standing up from the table. They walked silently into the garden glancing around. Fred and Silas had left to find the secrets of their father whilst the teenager decided to stay at the castle to look around.

"The castle's rich, elegant and luxurious," Emeral commented sitting on the bench by the fountain. The gentle breeze blew against the teenagers faces as they sat in silence. Only to be ruined by Cheryl.

"Hey," she approached them sitting close to the teenagers. The teenagers frowned at each other turning to her.

"Hi," they mumbled catching her checking the boys out. Vynx appeared out of the castle and towards them.

"I see you've met Cheryl. She's my childhood friend," Vynx smiled lightly. Cheryl giggled girlishly batting her eyelashes at the boys. Vynx walked off to do his papers leaving Cheryl with his friends.

"Hey, pathetic human. We'll never like you. Why are you even here in the no-humans' land? This place is only for supernatural creatures," Hydra rolled her eyes at Cheryl who frowned shrugging.

"Can't I be here? I'll be the queen soon," she glanced at her nails boredly. Alexandra scoffed standing up.

"You wish. The supernatural creatures hate human to be their queen," Alexandra spat. Her fangs coming out.

"You wouldn't dare to hurt me. The supernatural beings soon have to bow down to us humans. We will have cool pets," Cheryl smiled proudly. Hydra smacked Cheryl's face hard leaving a hand-print.

"Oh you wish, b***h," Hydra sneered coldly.

"You can't even rule. All you do all day is wear pink frilly dresses. How amusing is that?" the teenagers laughed. Cheryl looked furious.

"OH YOU WOULDN'T DARE!" she snapped. The teenagers laughed.

"You're just a spoilt brat. All you want is to take over us. We're not stupid. Humans are. So shut up," Emilia stuck her tongue out rolling her eyes at Cheryl.

"Go back to where you came from," Emeral sang. Cheryl rolled her eyes placing her hands on her hips.

"NO WAY!! YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!" she snapped. Vynx appeared frowning with annoyance.

"Cheryl shut up. You're going back to where you come from for disrespecting my friends and being annoying. Shoo," Vynx raised his hands to erase her memories and replace it then send her back to the human area before she stopped him.

"Stop!! WHY?! IT WAS THEM!! NOT ME!!" she whined. Vynx shook his head and waved his hands. Cheryl vanished making the other teenagers let out a breath of relief turning to the king.

"We gotta go Vynx. We can't stay here forever. We need to go help Fred and Silas," Angelique tilted his gaze downwards. Jaden and Sylvynir nodded whilst Fox snuggled into Emilia sleepily. Vynx sighed sadly.

"I guess you're right. You should help them. Good luck," Vynx smiled with melancholy. The friends bidded good-bye to the king and set off into the distance.

"I guess I'll see you guys soon," Vynx murmured to himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this is it. Should I end this book and start on the third book? Or should I keep writing the adventure of the teenagers here? Please comment down below. I'll be waiting for your replies till I update.

1482 words.