Chapter 9: DISCOVERY

Night time fell as the children slept comfortably on the dragon. Jaden sat leaning against his dragon staring at the night sky. The stars twinkled brightly. Alexandra's mind fuzzed. Blackness surrounding her completely.

"Hello? Anybody alive??!" she called out. Emilia and Sylvynir appeared looking exactly confused. 

"I only ate a coconut and this is what I get?! Did the coconut shell swallow me?!" Emilia exclaimed. The air was cool and calm. Alexandra breathed relaxing slightly.

"It seems like we're floating on the air," Sylvynir explained. Alexandra and Emilia nodded boredly and knowingly. A bright light zipped through the air. The children paused staring at the light curiously. The light formed into four bodies of their lost friends. Alexandra let out a breath of relief. Fox smiled fondly at Emilia. Angelique interlaced his fingers with Emeral and Vynx stood staring silently at the children.

"Guys! DID THE COCONUT SWALLOW YOU TOO?! I SHOULD GO and TALK TO THE COCONUT FOR BEING A SWALLOWER!!" Emilia let out a baffled rant. Fox tilted his head lovingly at Emilia.

"I seee, you haven't change," Fox grinned. Sylvynir relaxed slightly. Vynx stayed silent staring at the children. Emeral and Angelique looked worried.

"What are we doing here?" Alexandra asked. The children got closer towards their spirit friends.

"This is a warning for you guys. We are not swallowed by coconut though. Now listen carefully," Fox answered.

"Guys. You all are in danger. Fred works for this evil, villain king. We are alive. Kidnapped by Fred. You need to be aware of your surroundings. You must trust Jaden. He can protect you. Alexandra you must look after your dragon. The king is after ya'll. We'll find a way to escape and help you defeat the evil. Just be aware of everything," Emeral finished. Vynx and Angelique nodded.

"Guys. I used to be Felicia's secret friend in Eblenorth. I am the same age as the last Chosen Ones. By the way, we believe that us are the Chosens. There is a prophecy. But we don't know where. On the way of your journey. Try find the truth of everything. Us, you, Jaden and the villains," Angelique explained. Alexandra, Sylvynir and Emilia nodded.

"PJ MASKS, ON OUR WAY INTO THE NIGHT, TO SAVE THE DAY! AND.. IT'S TIME TO BE A HERO!" Emilia announced making the children shake their heads knowingly at her. 

"Be aware. We'll meet you soon. We promise. We just gotta get out of here. Have a good time. See you soon," Vynx murmured as the children agreed using their secret handshakes for good-bye. Fox blew an airy kiss at Emilia as they parted. The lights faded. The dark dissolved filled with light as the children woke up. Jaden was half on his dragon. The children smiled at each other standing up stretching. Jaden blinked sleepily at the awoken children. 

"Where are we heading?" Sylvynir stretched. Jaden nodded.

"We're going to Gypza Village," Jaden climbed onto his dragon. The children boarded the dragon. Alexandra patted her dragon around her neck. Wolf with his riders and tiger shifted comfortably onto the dragon. Firelight shot into the air the wind whistled loudly in their ears. The sun was near the horizon as it was still rising. Soon, roofs of houses appeared and carts bustled below. 

"They're up early today," Jaden muttered as they landed near a secluded area. The children swung off the dragon landing with a light thump. Alexandra let her dragon hop off and onto tiger. 

"Firelight. Look after these animals. We're looking around ok? When you need help, mind-link me. Also when I call you. Teleport to me immediately ok? Good boy," Jaden patted his dragon's head. The children walked further away from their animals. Firelight has his tail around the animals and dropped his wings covering them as they slept again.