𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝

Thirty-Third
:Chapter Thirty-Three:

The two had agreed not to bring up their little encounter to Namjoon, Hoseok, or to anyone. That included Jihyun, Taehyung's lovely girlfriend.

Instead, they pretended they never 'hung' out at all. Which they totally didn't, no, Taehyung was just at Jeongguk's house to play with the aforementioned's little brother.

They also acted how they would if neither one of them pitied the other.

Ruthless.

"You call that a pitch? I'm willing to risk another concussion if that's what it takes to have your ass sit out." Jeongguk scoffed from the dugout, making Cap roll his eyes.

"I'll gladly give you a concussion, how severe do you want it?" Taehyung tossed the ball in his left palm, eyes glaring holes into Jeongguk's.

"With your weak ass throws? I'll have a bruise at the most." Jeongguk smirked, insulting the other.

For some odd reason, the insulting didn't seem to get on either of their nerves.

Well, not Jeongguk's anyways. Taehyung was still getting annoyed by Jeongguk's voice playing around in his eardrum but that was just him.

"Okay, lovebirds, cut the shit and stick to yourselves." Hoseok remarked. He had been feeling a bit better which was always nice.

Taehyung faked gagged, holding a single digit out while his head was slightly turned. "Oh, please, you're making me ill." He replied.

"Did you see your reflection somewhere, Kim? Hate to tell you how sick you make everyone feel, we all try to just bite out tongues and look away." Jeongguk called out, making Taehyung shake his head.

He decided against saying anything more since it would only be back and forth from there. Jeongguk was just too witty and cleaver.

Hoseok chuckled, shaking his head. "I'm telling you, your guys relationship is finna bloom into something full of sexual and romantic attraction."

Taehyung and Jeongguk looked at Hoseok in silence, both showing equal amount of disgust.

"Seok, for the sake of literally everyone, never say 'finna' ever again. That's American bullshit, don't bring that here. We live peacefully, let's just not." Taehyung said, a scowl over his lips.

"'Seok', you can say whatever you want. Don't listen to him, he's just in a pissy mood. He hates when I'm right." Jeongguk called out to Hoseok, fingers looping through the fence holes.

Hoseok frowned and looked between Taehyung and Jeongguk, lips opening and closing, something on his mind but he couldn't quite pin point it.

"What did I miss?" He wondered, cocking a brow.

"Nothing? You've been here the same amount of time I've been here." Taehyung said, looking back to the catcher and pitching the ball back. It was a bit better but Jeongguk still thought it was garbage, or so that's what he was trying to convince himself of.

"No," Said Hoseok. "You guys. I'm getting a soul read and it doesn't feel . . . Violent."

Taehyung caught the baseball thrown back to him and looked over, meeting Jeongguk's eyes for a split second. "The fuck are you talking about?" Taehyung questioned. "Dude still is a piece of shit, still thinks he's funny, and nose is still way too big for his face."

Jeongguk's lips parted, brows pulling in. "Oh, suck a dick, Kim. Don't act like you're any better. And my nose fits my face, you have nothing else to pick on me about. I heard you found me hot when I first came here."