𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭

Fifty-First
:Chapter Fifty-One:

     "And then next thing I knew, I just kissed him." Said Taehyung. "Now can we drop it?" Asked the middle teen, feeling awfully embarrassed.

Hoseok was listening in awe, lips parted and his face only showing surprise. He didn't think Taehyung would be the one to make the first move but here he was being told the opposite.

Jeongguk just sat on the edge of Taehyung's bed, looking between the two. He didn't really have much to say besides agreeing.

"Wait," Hoseok stopped. "So, Jihyun then," He brought up Taehyung's unaware girlfriend.

"Yeah? What about her?" Asked Taehyung, not thinking much of it but soon enough he would be.

"Why didn't you break up with her?" Hoseok questioned, brows a bit tugged in. "That's kind of rude."

"You didn't break up with her yet?" Jeongguk asked.

Taehyung sighed and looked back at the younger, shaking his head. "I couldn't."

"Bullshit, Tae, why couldn't you?" Jeongguk pushed, frowning at the words he was told.

"Oh cool, I get to hear you guys argue more." Hoseok leaned back in Taehyung's desk chair, looking between the two of them.

"Because we were in school. Kind of fucked up if I broke up with her in the middle of the day, yeah?" Taehyung tried to save himself but Hoseok obviously didn't want that.

"So why would you tell her you were planning an anniversary?" Hoseok inquired, head slightly tilted.

"What?" Jeongguk narrowed his brows.

Taehyung groaned. "Seok," He looked towards the elder, getting a bit agitated. "Who's side are you on?"

"Obviously not yours, Taehyung." Responded Hoseok, thinking it was a bit clear.

"You told her you were planning an anniversary? What fucking joke is that, loser?" Jeongguk insulted but he could've said worse than that. "Why would you make it harder than it has to be?"

"I panicked, that's why."

"And setting up an anniversary was what you came up with?"

Hoseok was enjoying this but he did feel bad. The two sounded like they did before they had sex. They clearly still had animosity. While it was funny, it was also kind of sad.

     "Look, Jeongguk, I freaked out. I was put on spot and just couldn't tell her in the middle of the day." Taehyung said, knowing this was going to happen.

"Then tell her now." Jeongguk picked up the blond's phone, handing it over. "Text her, call her, something. I'm not doing this with you."

"What? No. That's so fucked, dude." Taehyung shook his head and tossed his phone back onto the bed.

"And lying wasn't." Jeongguk rolled his eyes. "Whatever, Taehyung." He sighed, looking away from the boy who stood in front of him.

"Can you ever not be mad at me?" Taehyung huffed, getting angrier and angrier.

"Not the right choice of words, bud." Hoseok mentioned but Taehyung glared at him as a response.

Jeongguk agreed though told by his next response.

     "Really? You do a bunch of shit for me to get mad at. How do you expect me to react?"

"Just understand where I'm coming from."

"I can't because I would've never cheated in the first place." Jeongguk pushed to his feet, needing to stand up. "I would've been way smarter than this."