𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 / 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

Sixty-First
:Chapter Sixty-One:
Bonus Chapter

"Oh, come on now, you can't be late to the first day of practice, dude." Jeongguk nudged his boyfriend who was laying flat on his bed, face buried into a pillow.

The elder whined, shimmying a few inches away from Jeongguk, just wanting to sleep a little bit longer.

He and Jeongguk had stayed up late last night playing UNO and watching movies together. It wasn't until the early hours of the morning when they had finally decided on going to bed.

This was the price each of them were paying.

"Tae," Jeongguk huffed, getting off of his bed and picking up one of his loose pillows. He then proceeded to hit the back of the older with it, trying to get him to get up and out of bed. "We're never staying up late again. This is too much."

Taehyung only grunted as a respond, not even flinching at the pillow that was being smacked off his back.

Jeongguk shook his head, walking away from Taehyung and even leaving the comforts of his bedroom. The older boy didn't know where he was going but he continued to lay there, wishing he could sleep for a few more hours.

It was the very first day of baseball practice for their senior year. It had flew before their eyes, coming quicker than they each anticipated.

As thrilling as it was, it was also quite sad. Hoseok, Yoongi, Seokjin, and Namjoon graduated and all went to college. Namjoon and Hoseok ended up going to the same college together so it was nice they had each other.

Rumor has it that Taehyung cried like a baby when his best friend graduated. He knew it wasn't a goodbye but it sure did feel like it to Taehyung in that moment.

As for Jeongguk and Taehyung, they were still together. They were actually really happy and even in love.

They told their friends when they finally made things official but they didn't go around telling the entire school. They still wanted some sort of privacy to their relationship.

Not much in appearance had changed for them. Jeongguk grew out his raven locks. They were so long, soft, and even had a wave to them. Taehyung loved his hair so much and would often find himself playing with it.

As for Taehyung, he had let his natural brown hair come out and cut out all the blond, officially being a brunet again.

     Moments later passed and the door budged open, revealing a an adorable little five-year-old who ran up to the side of the bed, instantly climbing on top.

Jaeyong's love for Taehyung never died out. He still cherished the teen like no other, adored him with an insane amount of affection.

It was severely endearing if you were to ask Taehyung, disgustingly annoying to Jeongguk. Jeongguk just wanted time with his boyfriend and it was most of the time where Jaeyong tagged along or interrupted the two.

Anyway, moving on.

Jaeyong sat on Taehyung's lower back, patting away at his back. "Taehyungie, get up. Gooie said it's time for practice!" He giggled. The child finally learned how to say Taehyung's name, not only that, but he gave him a nickname. Jaeyong's nicknames somehow always ended in an 'ie'. All of them.

Taehyung grunted and slowly turned his head. "Fine," he said with hints of irritation.

The smaller Jeon crawled off of his back and sat beside him, smiling hugely.

Jeongguk just stood by the door, leaning on the doorframe with his arms crossed over his chest, hair falling slightly to the side. He didn't say anything, just allowing his brother to handle what he could consider 'light' work. Ironic because he failed to get his boyfriend up while his brother only took about thirty seconds at tops.