𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝

Forty-Third
:Chapter Forty-Three:

Taehyung was undoubted avoiding Jeongguk at all cost. In the hallways, Taehyung would make it a point to take a different route just so he wouldn't bump into the younger.

He would skip his gym class so he didn't need to see the boy. And, most surprisingly, he never showed up at lunch because he didn't want to be bothered by Newbie whatsoever.

Jeongguk thought it was ridiculous considering it wasn't even him that kissed Taehyung but rather the other way around. He just enjoyed the moment with the elder.

He wished Taehyung wouldn't avoid him this bad. They could talk about it, see why they even kissed one another, but apparently the blond didn't want that.

That didn't mean Jeongguk wasn't going to get it though.

     Taehyung was on his way to his next class, running just a few minutes late since a teacher needed him to talk about his latest assignment.

It was nothing worth staying two minutes past class for but Taehyung wasn't worried about it, just trying to make it to his next class before the final bell went off.

     That was until he was harshly tugged off to the side, the breath leaving his lungs and eyes going wide since he was startled by the unexpected action.

"What the-!" Taehyung went to yell but Jeongguk covered his mouth. He pulled the blond into a small stereotypical storage room that usually was vacant.

Once the hand was removed, Taehyung glared at him, brows tugged in. "What is wrong with you? Can't you leave me alone?"

"Why're you avoiding me?" Jeongguk cut straight to the point, giving Taehyung the same angry look.

"Avoid—? Don't flatter yourself, Newbie." The elder rolled his eyes, taking a single step back. "What do I need to avoid you for?"

"Then why are you avoiding me if you don't need to? You don't want to text back, didn't go to gym, and skipped lunch. All for what? So you wouldn't have to run into me? This is the first time I've seen you all day." Jeongguk brought up, crossing his arms over his chest. He wasn't afraid to confront other whatsoever.

Taehyung didn't really prepare an excuse for the boy in front of him. He didn't think he would he pulled aside into a storage room.

     "I got class to go to, Jeongguk. Whatever this is about, it can—"

"You're a real pain in the ass, Kim. It was a kiss. A simple kiss. It doesn't have to mean anything if it bothers you that bad." Jeongguk rolled his eyes, tired of the excuse he was being given.

"Fine."

"Fine." They both said, internally agreeing the kiss meant nothing and that they could move past this. Not that that's what's they really wanted to take from this but when someone was as stubborn as Taehyung, what could you expect.

     It got awkward and Jeongguk was first to break the settling silence by huffing. He turned and was going to leave the storage room but Taehyung found himself stopping the younger, pulling him back. He didn't know what came over him but the look of disappointment made Taehyung's heart ache.

In a swift motion, Taehyung pushed Jeongguk against the wall and pressed his lips up against Jeongguk's, his hands holding Jeongguk's arms down by his sides.

The younger was taken by shock, eyes wide and heart rapidly beating in his chest. He didn't fight it though, slowly easing into it and kissing back but it only lasted a second longer.