𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡

Fifteenth
:Fifteenth:

     Both Taehyung's and Jeongguk's parents were notified of the fight and both of them had gotten in trouble yet in different ways.

Taehyung wasn't allowed to see Jihyun outside of school and had to turn in his phone every time he went home. He only got it back if he were going out somewhere which should only be school. This punishment would last for two weeks but Taehyung was doubtful of that - usually his punishments would last for a day or so before he got it back.

Jeongguk, on the other hand, got punished but not too severely. He had to scrub down the entire kitchen from roof to floor but cleaning wasn't a punishment, this was just extra work and cleaning was always a good stress reliever to Jeongguk, hence why he always cleaned off his bat.

The simple reasoning why was because Jeongguk had explained that it was self defense and the boy, Taehyung, had laid his hands on his first — which was true.

Jeongguk's father had told him he should never resort to violence first and that he should try to get away but he understood completely.

His father was always understanding and he always tried to see from the boy's point of view to really grasp the reason why he did something. He was so kind-hearted.

Regardless, they had their own things going on for them. The two had not spoken a word to each other or even addressed the other, not even indirectly.

Hoseok and Namjoon refused the bring up the others' name depending on who they were around. They didn't want to take sides, they didn't want to seem to be in favor of one of the two.

They just wanted their friends.

They had made it three days without addressing one another, they didn't bicker in practice, didn't physically get into it; nothing.

It was almost scary but no one dared to say a single thing about it because the peacefulness was something everyone could enjoy.

     "Where are you going?" Hoseok questioned, Taehyung picking up his things and making a beeline out of the classroom. He only stopped when Hoseok had asked him a question.

"Oh," Taehyung hummed, turning to look at the senior. "I was going to go to the batting cage in the back, ya know, since Coach said there would be no practice today." He answered, saying it as if it were obvious.

"Kidding, yeah?" Hoseok gathered his belongings, following his friend out the door. "Why weren't you going to tell me?"

"Guessed you would've reacted a certain way. Guessed right, hmm?" Taehyung smirked playfully, nudging the senior who rolled his eyes.

The two boys left the room together, both heading down to the back gym where the batting cage was at.

"Anyways," Hoseok disregarded the remarks made. "How long are we going to be here? I don't think I want to be here all day, Taehyung."

"That's fine. I wasn't going to invite you to practice with me but since you're offering-"

"Which I'm not, but go ahead."

"Like I said, since you're offering, I guess you can be the one to start up the machine when I need it, right? I mean, it helps me. I don't have to beg a teacher to do it and we're more than capable doing it ourselves." Taehyung continued, shrugging.

"I guess so." Hoseok said, knowing he wasn't winning this. There was nothing wrong with helping Taehyung anyways.

The elder knew how much Taehyung wanted to better his batting and it was no hassle to help him whatsoever. He wouldn't mind getting some bats in himself if he were being completely honest.