𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡

Fourteenth
:Chapter Fourteen:

     The Coach stepped into his office after a moment, getting all the information he needed from the rest of the team who were packing up and going home.

Jeongguk and Taehyung kept their eyes on the old man, neither one of them speaking more because they were afraid and knew anything they said without being spoken to would just hurt them in the end.

"I don't give a shit on what happened at summer camp or who fucked who's girl! I don't care and I don't want to hear it. All I know is that you two better stop the childish kitty fights or I will hold you both out for the rest of the year, I don't care if we lose it all." The Coach looked between Taehyung and Jeongguk who both held looks of guilt and shame.

"Sorry, Coach." The two said in sync, Taehyung looking down at his feet and Jeongguk clearing his throat.

"You two better be. I just know that the moment your asses get on that baseball field, for practice or for a game, you two are best friends and will both make calls together." Coach told them, having it with both of them. "Did you idiots know Hoseok got hit?"

Taehyung gasped, looking back up. "Wait, Seok? When did he get hit?" He inquired.

"So you guys didn't know that one of you punched him right in the face? He wanted to stop you two like a teammate should and he took the risk of getting hurt." Coach scolded. "Come tomorrow's practice, you both will hate me. You're lucky I don't make you boys sit out the next game. This is the last time I will talk to either of you about the arguing." He warned, a stern look on his face. He wasn't playing any of these games and he didn't want to deal with it anymore. 

"Yes, Coach." They said again in sync, both feeling pretty bad. There wasn't much more either one of them could say. They did this to themselves.

"You boys are apart of a team. You should work together, be there for one another." The Coach lowered his tone. "The reason you guys lost today was not because someone set you up and lost purposely, the reason was because there was no communication. And not only from you two." He added on. "I don't know what happened nor do I care, but I want a difference when you guys are on the field, okay? Do I make myself clear?"

Again, they answered together, making Coach nod his head. "Good. Since I don't like bringing these fights up to admin, neither one of you will be suspended." He informed, cleaning off his desk as he talked to the two rivals. He then pulled his chair out and sat down finally. "With all that being said, you morons can leave now. Not a single peep." He dismissed.

Taehyung stood up first, turning away and leaving the office. He went over to his bag and grabbed it, making sure all of his stuff was together. No one was in the locker room, they had left a bit ago when Newbie and himself were in the room alone.

He heard the creaking of the door again — since Taehyung didn't hold the door open — and Jeongguk left the office. He walked over to his locker, finishing getting undressed.

Neither one of them dared to speak because the only thing the two would do would go right back to arguing again simply because they were that stubborn.

     The captain of the Panthers walked out of the locker room and jogged down the steps. He made it to the gym, leaving through the big corridors to get outside.

He didn't want to waste another second being barricaded in a room where Newbie was. Taehyung was upset because he felt like he lost the fight but even then, like Newbie said, he held his.

It wasn't surprising Jeongguk had 'won', he was twice Taehyung's size when it came to body appearance. Everyone knew Jeongguk was strong but Taehyung was quick and he definitely knew how to pack a punch.