𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝

Third
:Chapter Three:

"Are you going to tell me why exactly you and Jeongguk were just shooting daggers at one another or does Scooby Doo have to come solve that mystery?" Hoseok wondered, unlocking his vehicle and getting into the driver's side while Taehyung slipped into the passenger seat.

"We were not shooting daggers, Seok." Argued Taehyung. "We just so happened to stare with deep hatred and anger."

"Already? The dude is brand new and you already decided to make him an enemy?" Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Unbelievable. What happened to you two being in love at first sight?"

"We were never that."

"Can't you ever have fun?" Hoseok huffed, pushing his keys in to start up the engine. "Oh, is this one of those cringy Wattpad love stories? Rivals who actually have this unbearable sexual tension between them? You want to fuck his brains out, don't you?"

Taehyung snapped his head over, he gave Hoseok the most disgusted look he could muster. "What the fuck, Seok? First off, why do you know about 'cringy Wattpad stories' and secondly, ew. Just ew." He shook his head in clear disappointment for the elder. "Things just didn't click."

"No but soon you two will realize that whatever beef you guys had was petty and then notice your undying love. Plus, you didn't deny the fact that you wanted to fuck him." Hoseok cheekily smiled, not daring to look over at Taehyung.

The aforementioned hit his arm, looking away from Hoseok who was insufferable. "I don't want to do that to him, Seok, now just shut up. That's disgusting on many different levels. I have a girlfriend, this guy is nothing but cocky, and, to top everything off, I'm sure he isn't even gay."

"So if he was, would you blow his back out?"

"Shut the fuck up. Just shut up, Hoseok, I'm done with this conversation. I'm about to walk my ass home." Taehyung faked a gag, pulling the seatbelt over him. "For a straight guy, you sure do talk about gay sex like it's nothing."

"I'm just trying to help my friend get some ass." The elder responded as if the conversation was normal and nothing out of the ordinary.

The younger of the two gave a bored look. "I have a girlfriend."

Hoseok pulled out of the parking spot, beginning to drive away from the school and take them to his house so they can clean up and go out for some friendly dinner together. "And? Have you guys had the sex yet?"

"I don't think I need to tell you if I had sex or not with her." Taehyung frowned, eyes looking out the window.

"So you didn't?"

"That's not what I'm saying."

"So you did?"

"I'm not saying that either."

"Then what are you saying? You're too much of a chicken to get it in or what?"

"Hoseok, shut up."

"I'm just asking, Taehyung. I mean, if you didn't have sex, that's totally fine too. Don't rush anything, I get it-"

"Yes." Taehyung caved in, not wanting to hear Hoseok go on about how saving your virginity was okay which it totally is. Virginity rocks.

Hoseok's eyes went a bit wide but he hummed. "Yes to bring a virgin or having sexual intercourse?"

"Me and Jihyun had sex before, now can you stop talking about sex?" Taehyung's cheek burned bright red with embarrassment.

Hoseok had other plans. He slammed on his breaks and turned to Taehyung. "You lost your virginity and didn't fucking tell me? You twink!" Shouted Hoseok.