SPECIAL CHAPTER #02 [SONG HYEONGJUN]

--»✯«--ADDITIONAL CHAPTER #02[SONG HYEONGJUN]--»✯«--

--»✯«--
ADDITIONAL CHAPTER #02
[SONG HYEONGJUN]
--»✯«--

﹝Luvity Behind the Name: Jung Cherry is choerrymago

Song: Someone to You- by BANNERS.

𓈈 𓈈 𓈈

Cherry and Hyeongjun, this two may seem like the type of couple to hate each other everytime but- they're actually sweet especially when there's just two of them.

It has been three years, they started when Cherry was just a 15 years old herself and now that she's finally 18 nothing didn't even change on how Hyeongjun, her boyfriend treated her from before.

"Yah! Are you sure nothing happened between you two?" Ally worriedly asked while looking at the younger who's now sitting on her Hospital bed with Hyeongjun standing on the other side.

"I just throw up," she started talking, opposing on whatever the older had inside her head. "that doesn't mean I'm pregnant and I f-" she didn't even finished when Hyeongjun caught her mouth.

"Yah! Did you two-" Ally pointed at the both of them with a confused expression.

Cherry could only face palm, "I said no!" she opposed.

"Let's wait for the doctor to come," Seongmin spoked. "I'm sure he knew what happened to Cherry," they all nodded in response.

Hyeongjun was looking all worried as ever- but of course he didn't do anything stupid with her, as he promised he wouldn't ever crossed the line after the right time comes.

"gwaenchana?" Hyeongjun asked while bending down on her level to tuck her hair behind her ear, the younger only nodded in response as Hyeongjun smiled at her.

She seems like to be hating him a lot on others eyes but in reality, Hyeongjun means so much to her- he was like a parent, a friend, and her boyfriend at the same time, he always tends to take care of her and sometimes would even find a way to managed his time just to do that.

"Miss Jung?" finally the doctor came with some papers and medication on his hands.

"She's not pregnant right?" Seongmin immediately held back his girlfriend before shushing her as Hyeongjun and Cherry could only sighed in response.

"Uhm no she's not pregnant," the doctor chuckled before handing Hyeongjun her medication. "She's had been food poisoned maybe eating a lot of street foods, unclean one to be exact or expired ready to eat goods," Ally could only sigh in relief as the younger rolled her eyes.

"That's the reason why she's been vomiting a lot this past few days as Hyeongjun said, that's also the reason why she's having fever... But she'll be fine, she just need to get some rest and take all her medication," he finished as Hyeongjun nodded.

"Thank you," Hyeongjun bowed as the doctor did the same before getting out of the room.

"Thank God!" Ally exclaimed.

"Yah, Hyeongjun isn't that kind of person either so will you just please stop thinking about us doing those shits?" She said as Ally look at Hyeongjun who had an innocent expression on his face.

"Aight!" she pursed. "Hyeongjun, take care of Cherry for now," Hyeongjun nodded in response before the said couple finally got out of the room leaving Cherry and Hyeongjun inside.

Hyeongjun sat on the bed as Cherry had a sullen look on her face, "Yah, you should listen to me next time" Hyeongjun started scolding her yet in a calm voice. "You're lucky I didn't told her you were drunk that time and eat foods that you're not supposed to eat," he added as Cherry sighed in guilt.

"I'm sorry," she apologised. "But you said I can drink?"

"Yah! I just let you to drink that time because I was there," He scolded again, but this time more louder but not on the part where he's actually mad. "So don't drink if you're with someone else,"

Cherry smiled, "You look so cute with your satoori I wanna punch you!!!" she started pinching his cheeks as Hyeongjun only pouted.

Hyeongjun started grabbing her inside his embrace before laying her down on her bed, he was on top of her and that just made her heart started beating like crazy as tint of red started showing on her face.

"You should rest," he said and she sighed.

"Can you-" she spoked, a bit hesitant of her next word. "Lay down with me?" she blushed as Hyeongjun started chuckling before connecting his nose with her.

"Sure," he nodded before pecking on her nose and started caressing her cheeks as he look down on her lips.

He started leaning and capture her lips firmly inside his.